Zoe Sugg #10 Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggests comes from @btwizz94

I’ve just STRUGGLED through the latest Flog, edgy/cursing Zoe is painfully embarrassing...😂🤣

duck” “head” talks of an unrolled condom.
Zoe is like that 16 year old that thinks it’s cool to sound like she’s one of the adults.

10 days in between hair washes 🤢
All the grease and tit she consumes, the baking feeder Zoe does so she can fatten up the staff and influencer/Guru Poppy..

i suppose its lucky Alfie never goes near her because that’s nasty!!

sorry I went off on a tangent.....
Continue here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably took the autumnal theme a bit far, hair looking like some dead branches, it smelling like compost, etc. 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Can I just add to my review of this vlog.
I’ve just realised how bleeping young Alfie is.

- nemo is a “banger”
- Wreck it Ralph is a “banger”
- the witches and hocus pocus is “dead”

My nephew would agree Alfie. And in a few years he’ll probably laugh about his hat looking like a condom as well 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Holly's diary:
Boss was in today. Her 30th days so far this year. We all needed to star in her vlog decorating cookies today. For a whole afternoon, we had to pretend no one knew how to. And pretend some youtuber had nothing better to do then volunteer to teach some office people how to ice cookies at work.
And some of us didn't do it as pretty so that boss look like she's the best.
20191103_191027.jpg

20191103_192713.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is this a job? Zoe is literally paying people to hang out with her and be her friend.

Has anyone seen the film Ingrid Goes West?
It's on Netflix and Zoe reeks of that kind of Insta desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Zoe's unconvincing attempts at swearing aren't an effort to show her channel isn't aimed at children is it? I was reading on the Ingham Family thread (omg fascinating btw - he seems to have enraged a Newcastle gangster) that from January channels aimed at children will no longer be monitised.
I may have got the wrong end of the stick about this mind you. Just seems a bit of a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Decorating cookies.
“I wish we could do this everyday”

oh duck off zoe, you could easily do it every day but you would
1) need to leave your bed.
2) need to leave your bed.

you have deliveroo on speed dial so I doubt you make anything unless you could use it to fatten up the crew.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How is this a job? Zoe is literally paying people to hang out with her and be her friend.

totally agree, I actually found that film so enfuriating i couldn't watch till the end!

Reactions: 6
I honestly think that Zoe is not recovered from her parents divorce

Reactions: 29
You can clearly see where her real hair ends and the nylon extensions lying lankly beneath. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Because she's so teeny tiny and she's got a little pea head, all that hair is too much, it drowns her. She looks like she's peeping out from a hedge🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s trying to find different ways and scenarios where Alfie can have an opportunity to propose and that’s what this weekend getaway was about more so than as a birthday gift imo.

She’s mentioned in the past that she takes baths with Alfie and then in one of her recent vlogs she shows Alfie in the bath tub—which no one wanted to see. 🤢

I feel like her desperation is reaching an all time peak and now she’s trying to throw everything to see what sticks on the proverbial wall (their relationship) of getting past the roommate/friends stage to being a committed couple on paper with her 30th looming.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Yes! Great film and a good comparison

Anyone else cringe when she shouts “Gid morning” ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.