Zoe Sugg #10 Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know for sure. Was it when they came back from NY, or some trip anyway, and their cleaners had left something weird I can’t quite recall. They’d arranged some dolls in the downstairs loo or something.

Reactions: 11
We know for sure. Was it when they came back from NY, or some trip anyway, and their cleaners had left something weird I can’t quite recall. They’d arranged some dolls in the downstairs loo or something.
It was after a Christmas thing and the cleaners had messed up their advent calendars and tit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was after a Christmas thing and the cleaners had messed up their advent calendars and tit like that
Oh yeah, I remember now. I'm wondering every day what she actually does to fill her hours. I would be bored of watching TV and eating Pizza Margherita after a day. Cleaning the house would be an appreciated change for me, at least then you would do something useful. But no, Lazella would much rather rot away on her couch.
SO bleeping SAD.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah, I remember now. I'm wondering every day what she actually does to fill her hours. I would be bored of watching TV and eating Pizza Margherita after a day. Cleaning the house would be an appreciated change for me, at least then you would do something useful. But no, Lazella would much rather rot away on her couch.
SO bleeping SAD.
Don't forget going out to the garden centre and spending two hours on photoshoots for her Instagram ads!

Reactions: 4
So pretty much all Alfie’s got to say on his photos from their wild weekend away together (😴) is how he excited he is the next 6 weeks cos he’s spending them away travelling! 😂 He’s bored senseless of her isn’t he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So pretty much all Alfie’s got to say on his photos from their wild weekend away together (😴) is how he excited he is the next 6 weeks cos he’s spending them away travelling! 😂 He’s bored senseless of her isn’t he?!
He's not subtle at all! I mean, granzella does do the same old crap wherever she is so I don't know what he expected.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine while they were away how grim their porch must have got? The pumpkins must be done by now. Or at least getting there.
I can’t begin to think what that must smell like coming back after a weekend away.
Maybe as bad as her ‘sewage’ extensions.

• Haha
Can you imagine while they were away how grim their porch must have got? The pumpkins must be done by now. Or at least getting there.
I can’t begin to think what that must smell like coming back after a weekend away.
Maybe as bad as her ‘sewage’ extensions.
It’ll be a pigeon tit show

If she’s legit not washing her hair for 10 days, I’m washing my hair more times in a week than she does in a month🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she has the nerve to say she 'actually' has some time off work - like that is so incredibly unusual. And trust her to only go to the office when she doesn't 'actually' have to be there. Almost every week she posts on a week day how she is 'waiting for Marky' 'baking' 'buying pumpkins a plenty' - anything but working. What a joke.

Reactions: 12
Rotting pumpkins and corn and moist hay in the English weather. I can’t imagine the smell.. just wait til the mice move in and pee and poo everywhere

Reactions: 8
They don’t even pretend to go into the office any more do they??

I know she has some people that come and take care of the car and garden. The hairdresser comes to their house. I think sometimes the brow and nail lady does. It’s just so embarrassing!
The have a cleaner.
A gardener
Someone to do the cars
The hairdresser and brow ladies always come. Poppy uses the brow lady
They’ve had spray tan people come for #gifted
Massages free (where the guy cracked their back etc)

Reactions: 12
This was in my recommended to watch. From 2.45 about her book. The side eye from Katie Price at 2.52. 😆
She doesn't sound genuine at all. Like she's putting on this cute, bubbly persona. He accent is weird too. I believe she is fake on social media(including youtube). Real Zoe is probably bitchy and controlling. Not as nice as she pretends to be.

Reactions: 22
She doesn't sound genuine at all. Like she's putting on this cute, bubbly persona. He accent is weird too. I believe she is fake on social media(including youtube). Real Zoe is probably bitchy and controlling. Not as nice as she pretends to be.
To me... ‘real zoe’ is the girl who heard two girls talking about Alfie in a bathroom and was like ‘ohhh hi’ to make them feel awkward and then continued bitching about them on the video when she got back to the car.
I’ve always got mean girl vibes from her. I know her old tweets were from years ago but I don’t think she’s changed much

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.