Zoe Sugg #10 Consumerella: 9 days of ming, merch in the bargain bin & still no ring!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just add in my review of this vlog.
I’ve just realised how bleeping young Alfie is.

- nemo is a “banger”
- Wreck it Ralph is a “banger”
- the witches and hocus pocus is “dead”

My nephew would agree Alfie. And in a few years he’ll probably laugh about his hat looking like a condom as well 😐
I haven’t heard anyone describe something as a ‘banger’ for at least three years. And I’m guessing I’m the age group Alfie is trying to emulate by using such language.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggests comes from @btwizz94

I’ve just STRUGGLED through the latest Flog, edgy/cursing Zoe is painfully embarrassing...😂🤣

duck” “head” talks of an unrolled condom.
Zoe is like that 16 year old that thinks it’s cool to sound like she’s one of the adults.

10 days in between hair washes 🤢
All the grease and tit she consumes, the baking feeder Zoe does so she can fatten up the staff and influencer/Guru Poppy..

i suppose its lucky Alfie never goes near her because that’s nasty!!

sorry I went off on a tangent.....
Continue here 🤣🤣
Came in and swooooooped the thread title from my “orange witch” contribution contender. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven’t heard anyone describe something as a ‘banger’ for at least three years. And I’m guessing I’m the age group Alfie is trying to emulate by using such language.
I’m willing to bet he’s just copying the sidemen who often say that to describe good YouTube content

Reactions: 6
"i found it on my P...bookshelf!" just say PO box just admit you don't know anything about anything until its mailed to you

Reactions: 21
Since you're all talking about that new vlog I thought I should watch it as well and MY GOD she aggrevates me so much.
-Not even a minute in and she says "So we're come into the office... not to do any work, because I actually have some time off this week." - YOU ALWAYS HAVE TIME OFF, SLUGELLA.
-Also Zoe is acting like a mum praising her children for icing bleeping cookies. "That's sooooooo good, guys!"
-After that "icing class" they were clearing away all the half-full icing bags and I bet they just threw them all away.
-Of course she ordered a Margherita Pizza. "I am a fan of just cheese and tomato. Call me boring!" Yes Zoe, you are boring all 380.997 people who managed to watched this joke of a vlog.
-Another small head reference at 16:00.
-Baffled about how proud she is about the lack of hair washing. Elfies shocked "How long ago was thaaaaat?" actually made me laugh.
-Why did she leave that bickering in the car in? If she gets this upset about MOVIES, then I don't wanna know what their fights at home about actual important things are like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lol how Zoe literally says Alfie put that hat on her, something she would never usually wear after he also reveals he’s expecting Zach and Lottie to be wearing similar. Another case of Alfie dressing Zoe like his current crush while he also copies a guy he wants to be like.

I also think it’s funny how she so proudly describes how little she washes her hair, having promoted an expensive shampoo subscription last month.

I’m willing to bet he’s just copying the sidemen who often say that to describe good YouTube content
Notice in last vlog he has added “dead” to his vocabulary. As in bad. As in “that film was dead” As in he sounds like such a pretentious twit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Since you're all talking about that new vlog I thought I should watch it as well and MY GOD she aggrevates me so much.
-Not even a minute in and she says "So we're come into the office... not to do any work, because I actually have some time off this week." - YOU ALWAYS HAVE TIME OFF, SLUGELLA.
-Also Zoe is acting like a mum praising her children for icing bleeping cookies. "That's sooooooo good, guys!"
-After that "icing class" they were clearing away all the half-full icing bags and I bet they just threw them all away.
-Of course she ordered a Margherita Pizza. "I am a fan of just cheese and tomato. Call me boring!" Yes Zoe, you are boring all 380.997 people who managed to watched this joke of a vlog.
-Baffled about how proud she is about the lack of hair washing. Elfies shocked "How long ago was thaaaaat?" actually made me laugh.
-Why did she leave that bickering in the car in? If she gets this upset about MOVIES, then I don't wanna know what their fights at home about actual important things are like.
I imagine they are too immature to discuss important things so when they have petty issues all of the anger they would put in to real issues is put there which is why they seem so ott

"actually have time off" .... I think that is axtually the most ridiculous comment she has made lol

Reactions: 12
Zoe: I want a baby!! Take off your pants!!
Alfie: You didn't wash your hair for 10 days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find both Alfie and Zozo completely and utterly sexless. In fact their entire leech crew (Ploppy, Sean, Mark etc are too). Zoe infantilises herself, I can't (and don't) want to imagine either of them being intimate with each other, not that I believe for a second they are. Even though I know they're adults they all behave like children and so I think of them as so much younger than they are.

Great new thread title!!! I love it xxx

Okay but I don't blame him for that 😅 if she doesn't wash her normal hair, I can't imagine how gross it must be down below 😷
Congealed I should think!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This was in my recommended to watch. From 2.45 about her book. The side eye from Katie Price at 2.52. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"the most famous girl you probably never heard of - zoe sugg" kills me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is Zoe exactly doing that she is always SOOOO busy and consumed by work that she barely has time to wash her hair and doesn't for 10 days? Is she finding the cure for cancer on her couch?! Because this same girl-boss who also can dedicate 3-4 hours baking and decorating cakes for a stupid office contest based on one of the many, many, MANY tv shows she watches.

She has time off... That's rich considering most of the year is her time off. She only is active during holidays, her birthday, and autumn. I swear all the fumes from her unwashed hair has further deluded the couple that they work hard.

What.
a.
joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is Zoe exactly doing that she is always SOOOO busy and consumed by work that she barely has time to wash her hair and doesn't for 10 days? Is she finding the cure for cancer on her couch?! Because this same girl-boss who also can dedicate 3-4 hours baking and decorating cakes for a stupid office contest based on one of the many, many, MANY tv shows she watches.

She has time off... That's rich considering most of the year is her time off. She only is active during holidays, her birthday, and autumn. I swear all the fumes from her unwashed hair has further deluded the couple that they work hard.

What.
a.
joke.
Imagine if she ACTUALLY had to do a days work?

She doesn’t even do housework or gardening or bleeping wash her hair for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if she ACTUALLY had to do a days work?

She doesn’t even do housework or gardening or bleeping wash her hair for herself.
Do we know for sure that she has cleaners? Surely with all that free time she has she could at least clean her not-mansion? The only rooms that are being used are (1) the one with the tv where she festers away on the couch, (2) the bathroom because Zoe takes a bath every day and (3) the bedroom to eat and sleep in. None of the spare bedrooms are ever being used because they NEVER have any guests over, the kitchen never gets used as they always order takeaway. So basically 3 rooms to clean and she does nothing all day every day. Lazella.

Reactions: 6
Do we know for sure that she has cleaners? Surely with all that free time she has she could at least clean her not-mansion? The only rooms that are being used are (1) the one with the tv where she festers away on the couch, (2) the bathroom because Zoe takes a bath every day and (3) the bedroom to eat and sleep in. None of the spare bedrooms are ever being used because they NEVER have any guests over, the kitchen never gets used as they always order takeaway. So basically 3 rooms to clean and she does nothing all day every day. Lazella.
I know she has some people that come and take care of the car and garden. The hairdresser comes to their house. I think sometimes the brow and nail lady does. It’s just so embarrassing!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.