Zoe Stottor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just the strangest woman. How can she think she doesn’t look like an absolute tit in what she wears. It was the tutu last week. Surely her husband must be mortified. Mutton in every sense of the word.her mates must absolutely piss themselves when she turns up. Utter twit

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe how this woman dresses … she really thinks she is 18 doesn’t she … people in town must laugh their socks off when they see an old woman dressed in that way … and as for the drinking how does she stay so trim

I cannot believe how this woman dresses … she really thinks she is 18 doesn’t she … people in town must laugh their socks off when they see an old woman dressed in that way … and as for the drinking how does she stay so trim
Because she doesn’ eat! I’m sure she is self diagnosed gluten and dairy free

Where does a woman of 50+ wear an outfit like this on a Thursday night in Newbury? What the hell does she look like? My kids would die!!!
OMG ! I wonder what her husband and her children think . She is far too old to be wearing stuff like that although she has got the figure .