Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a thread for Zoe London.

I still follow Zoe but was a bit jaded by her tweets over the past few months. I do enjoy her YouTube hauls however as she does have a chilled manner.

I like her style and am fascinated because her style is so different to mine.

Reactions: 1
I used to really enjoy her content, but her attitude left a sour taste in my mouth.
I'm not good enough, my house isn't good enough, everything goes wrong, bla bla bla. You just bought a house IN LONDON, you're constantly travelling, maybe shut up and be thankful?!
Also, I don't think I've ever seen someone mentioning wedding and all things related as much as she does. [emoji849][emoji849]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 5
Have new rules be brought in regarding who can start a thread? I have started a thread on Sophie Milner before, quite a while ago, and have made posts on numerous threads since then but I have just gone to start a new thread today (for the very annoying Zoe London) and I can't see how to?

The amount she says ‘just a reminder’ is overwhelminggggg. You’re not my mother pls don’t feel like you need to teach me a lesson you patronising beg.

also has a habit of making a bold statement one day, Then the next posting the opposite. Around New Years she posted about how (just a reminder) people shouldn’t feel pressure to write goals or to-do lists for 2020 then the next day listed all the stuff she had coming up. Buh.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure why Zoe's engagement is so low compared to her peers. Anyway I used to prefer her content but recently she has come across quite whiny, when she didnt get chosen to do some press for Eurovision (pre lockdown) despite having done so in a previous year and already ticking off that amazing opportunity. She went on about it looking for sympathy and I remember thinking well maybe it is someone else's turn this time. Anyway, lockdown happened and she ended up being one of the several faces on TV for Eurovision with their lockdown version.

I just found it very cringy the way she initially went about moaning about not being picked before lockdown happened, and she seems to make out she's the most knowledgeable Eurovision fan.

Reactions: 3
Did she not live with Lily Melrose?
I think that I watched Zoe only briefly when Lily and them moved out of their shared space, and was surprised that Zoe and her boyfriend could buy a property that young. Not sure if they have moved since.

Did she not live with Lily Melrose?
I think that I watched Zoe only briefly when Lily and them moved out of their shared space, and was surprised that Zoe and her boyfriend could buy a property that young. Not sure if they have moved since.
Lily Melrose is back in Shropshire I think after having a bit of a breakdown.

Reactions: 2
I was just checking Lily out, she has not uploaded on YT for a year if not more, but is still uploading on Instagram so I hope she's alright.

Zoe London is insufferable. Wish I had used tattle when the most concrete examples were apparent. Her tweeting: condescending and entitled.

Lily returned home for some time after suffering from RA. Not great for young people at all.

I don't know what it is about Zoe but 90% of her posts irk me in some way. Maybe it is the way she constantly brings up her endo or feeling sick/being sick but it just comes off as whiney. I've seen other people talk about their struggles with endometriosis in a way that can educate or help others.

And of course the constant whining about how she's not cool enough/doesn't get the same press opportunities/same sponsors as other mainstream influencers.

I feel like she could have pretty good content on actually owning and renovating a house that isn't 1000000% sponsored and focus more on her style and music but I think she tries too hard to fit into the same box as everyone else.
Also I bleeping hate how every time she gets her hair coloured it's a big hidden thing and then a reveal. It's either blue/purple/orange... no need to stretch it out across three days.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know what she’s on about on instagram about dealing with something in her personal life?? Her post was really vague but sounded serious?

Reactions: 5
She's so try hard, I can't stand her. All her ads feel fake, like I rarely believe she's actually into the product.

What's going on in her personal life? The dog and hubby seem fine.

I don’t know how she can afford a house in London, what does she even do? She has terribly low views on her YouTube channel, she can’t really make that much just doing ads and her dj stuff can she?!

She's so try hard, I can't stand her. All her ads feel fake, like I rarely believe she's actually into the product.

What's going on in her personal life? The dog and hubby seem fine.
Im guessing miscarriage as she's talked about wanting kids but her endo(?)possibly standing in the way (i think it was endo?) Which would be really sad even if she does wind me up.

I don’t know how she can afford a house in London, what does she even do? She has terribly low views on her YouTube channel, she can’t really make that much just doing ads and her dj stuff can she?!
Is it actually London or outskirts? What does George do? I know she tried to make 'The Rocketts' happen

Im guessing miscarriage as she's talked about wanting kids but her endo(?)possibly standing in the way (i think it was endo?) Which would be really sad even if she does wind me up.
from some of the things she has put on Instagram today it almost seems like someone in her family has committed suicide. She was asking for light hearted tv shows for the whole family then said she was donating all her profit from this Friday to a women’s mental health charity.

Reactions: 2
from some of the things she has put on Instagram today it almost seems like someone in her family has committed suicide. She was asking for light hearted tv shows for the whole family then said she was donating all her profit from this Friday to a women’s mental health charity.
Honestly that was my exact thought when I read that. I can't imagine what she must be going through and I like how she's put her situation out there quite clearly without sharing too much or being ambiguous/attention seeking like influencers tend to do. She's made it clear it is serious and not 'woe is me' (compared to her past waves of complaining about how she's struggling to keep up with the influencer world).

I hope she's okay. I thought her 'get gifted food. gift food' was lovely and more influencers should be doing this and sharing the message.

Reactions: 8
Her blog isn’t unique enough to say someone’s copied it, it’s a really generic layout and design?

she always thinks someones stolen or copied off her! Build a bridge. If you were that unique you’d have more than 70k insta followers.

Reactions: 9