Zoe London

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been told recently it was me that caused the divorce because of my posts on here that made their way back to Zoe. It’s a weird feeling. I’m glad George was found out but I never saw myself as a homewrecker, even if it was deserved. Isn’t life crazy?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve been told recently it was me that caused the divorce because of my posts on here that made their way back to Zoe. It’s a weird feeling. I’m glad George was found out but I never saw myself as a homewrecker, even if it was deserved. Isn’t life crazy?
I think that it is wrong that you got blamed, George was the one who fucked up, and he is to blame. He would have been found out one way or another.
Hope the people accusing you of causing the divorce get fucked, they probably knew about it but did not care about Zoe.

Reactions: 11
you’re not a homewrecker, he is. you just came for a gossip. if people want to read that and feed it back to zoe that’s on them but you’re certainly not the cause

Reactions: 6
She’s lost weight yeah but she was never a size 12 surely, she’s always been lean. Anyway, divorce is a witch especially if it’s because he cheated so I do feel for her

Reactions: 7
You didn’t cause anything, George did. If anyone is blaming you they need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but no. George was the cause of that divorce. You did Zoe a favour if it’s true it’s here she got the information from.

Reactions: 3
I hope she’s OK. It was probably very jarring being faced with the loss of someone in her family who is the same age.

Z does certainly seem to be living nowadays, so good for her.

Reactions: 7
She's actually very smart to move into doing social media for traditional celebs, it's where her talents lie. She's so good at editing etc, just she doesn't really have the x factor (lol Nicole) or influencer personality, she's too easily upset.

Do you remember how annoying she was about her ~Joshua tree~ wedding... It's like the more fuss people make the more shallow their relationship is.

Tangent but her ex's real last name isn't rockett is it? I always thought it was a stage name for his band, like London isn't Zoes real last name, but then they made a couples account 🤢 called the rocketts, so maybe they changed it?

Reactions: 4
This actually made me feel really sad.. all last summer I was also horrifically depressed and not in a good place.

Whatever she's doing, however she's inflating her job(s) for the power of influence, she deserves security and love.

I hope she's feeling miles away from that place and seeking professional support. It's really difficult watching someone distract/ deflect..

Attachments

Reactions: 1