Zeze Millz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like what her platform stands for.
I know her from back in the day. She's a heartbroken, little girl, gone lost.
Unfortunately for her, she was given a platform at the wrong time in her life, got a few followers from it and sadly believes her own hype.
The fact that she styles herself as a pundit is a bit sad. I don't know who's advising her, but she's not as in control as she thinks she is. The people behind her have capitalised in her willingness to be controversial.
She talks about trash and she's not doing herself any favours.
She has always wanted to be famous and used to aim to do so by trying to get with men that were well known.
Anyone that knows her knows that she thinks she's built this amazing brand, but at the end of the day - all she really wants is to get married and have kids. Regardless of what she says in her content.
Honestly, this version of her is so sad to see.

Reactions: 6
Shes sooo desperte it makes me cringe. I saw all the posts about how desperate she was with guys lol. Felt embarresed for her. Even the guy in the vid was saying go away you always hang around me amd cock block me leave me alone. Take a himt sis. Ur gross. Do better.

Reactions: 3
Cant stand her. Bad vibes all over. Talks down on people even her co workers etc. just screams bad vibes. She says things to stir racial issues aswell

Shes sooo desperte it makes me cringe. I saw all the posts about how desperate she was with guys lol. Felt embarresed for her. Even the guy in the vid was saying go away you always hang around me amd cock block me leave me alone. Take a himt sis. Ur gross. Do better.
Yes. This.

Cant stand her. Bad vibes all over. Talks down on people even her co workers etc. just screams bad vibes. She says things to stir racial issues aswell

Yes. This.
Well she's totally gone and ruined her career now after that awful interview with Whyte Yardie. The questions were insane!