Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
722EEE10-53F4-462C-8979-8795706D9F3E.png

she’s pulled that top that far down to get her tits in shot that it doesn’t fit her properly under her arms.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Nobody’s selfies are as try hard as Zara’s. I cringe every time she posts one.

Reactions: 13
I'm very suspicious of that tbh 😂
So strange to me that she seems to be stepping into Louise's role, I can only imagine it's due to them trying to get pregnant etc but even so, very odd.
I reckon they're just using Zara to boost trtle's popularity - at the end of the day, they're quite unknown and zara has 1.4 million followers

Reactions: 5
I reckon they're just using Zara to boost trtle's popularity - at the end of the day, they're quite unknown and zara has 1.4 million followers
Maybe yeah. I find it a bit questionable that she does have 1.4m followers though tbf. Are they genuine numbers?

Reactions: 9
Maybe yeah. I find it a bit questionable that she does have 1.4m followers though tbf. Are they genuine numbers?
How many of them are creepy old dudes looking at her boobs though? Don’t think they are interested in Trtle or what ever it is called!

Reactions: 13
85BB57A6-8343-4A5E-A1E5-DE6B27C68CE4.png
16767057-1324-41AB-89F1-E9B6DFC3D629.png

Comments on that tik tok comparing real vs insta bodies, all the comments were all positive about the girls natural bodies being lovely already. She’s made herself sound proper weird and insecure, Khloe Kardashian vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would a pap bother their arse photoshopping Zara to look bigger let alone bother taking a photo of her that hasn’t been pre-arranged, she’s incredibly irrelevant

Reactions: 29
View attachment 557669View attachment 557670
Comments on that tik tok comparing real vs insta bodies, all the comments were all positive about the girls natural bodies being lovely already. She’s made herself sound proper weird and insecure, Khloe Kardashian vibes
Funny how it’s always Z-listers that claim the paps edit you to look bigger. You never hear A-listers having the same issue. Bore off Zara!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would a pap bother their arse photoshopping Zara to look bigger let alone bother taking a photo of her that hasn’t been pre-arranged, she’s incredibly irrelevant
Imagine getting so aggy and defensive over a photo where you look like a slim size 8 anyway. Needs help

Reactions: 22
obviously the editors of love island photoshopped her bigger too?? lol

Reactions: 14
😂 😂 Doesn't she use those photos in before and afters though?? Pick a lane Zara, you either did or didn't look like that. You can't claim false and use them as before and afters.

Z listers 🙄 making their own problems up one by one.

Reactions: 21
😂 😂 Doesn't she use those photos in before and afters though?? Pick a lane Zara, you either did or didn't look like that. You can't claim false and use them as before and afters.

Z listers 🙄 making their own problems up one by one.
Plus she photoshops her own photos 😂

Reactions: 11
Screenshot 2021-05-04 at 21.47.39.png

So by her logic, Sam most be photoshopping her backside in this video he uploaded to make it wayyyy smaller than it is in her own pictures.... sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Why is her grid just dedicated to her arse? Honestly she is the biggest narcissist going.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A couple of the MIC lot have shared this comedians insta/tik too videos recently, I was just going through her page and found this one, it seems to be her first MIC one from a few months ago... the crying Essex girl part though 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A couple of the MIC lot have shared this comedians insta/tik too videos recently, I was just going through her page and found this one, it seems to be her first MIC one from a few months ago... the crying Essex girl part though 👀😂

hahahha what a burn

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is her grid just dedicated to her arse? Honestly she is the biggest narcissist going.
I know seriously. How many more photoshopped photos of her arse are we going to be treated to??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.