Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she was asking this so in a roundabout way she is letting everyone know she still had her periods, ergo not too thin and no ED??
It could be that. But what a stupid question to ask! She also said something like "I've got cramps for god knows what reason".... How about because you're on your period Zara. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's almost like she just hit puberty and learning about her menstrual cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It could be that. But what a stupid question to ask! She also said something like "I've got cramps for god knows what reason".... How about because you're on your period Zara. 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's almost like she just hit puberty and learning about her menstrual cycle.
She's probably going to make a documentary about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It gives me the creeps the way she talks about that house as her own.... no matter how much I loved someone this would be odd to me to speak about my my house this way... bunny boiler

Reactions: 13
It gives me the creeps the way she talks about that house as her own.... no matter how much I loved someone this would be odd to me to speak about my my house this way... bunny boiler
Yep especially as she keeps saying she's only staying at Sam's during lockdown and that she's going to buy her own house in Essex 😂

Reactions: 5
Another photoshop fail unless she does really have a horn trying to grow through the top of her boob
ECE0B7BD-8346-409C-B0BA-D3E79ACEDF3F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn't she already release a fitness plan thing? Wasn't that a Day in the life of Zara or w.e it was called that went tits up cos it came out the same time everyone found out she'd cheated 😂

Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s so smug that she has managed to get Ryan on board lol 😂

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s so smug that she has managed to get Ryan on board lol 😂
I'm very suspicious of that tbh 😂
So strange to me that she seems to be stepping into Louise's role, I can only imagine it's due to them trying to get pregnant etc but even so, very odd.

Reactions: 4
Love that - following major criticism over her exercise form and nutrition/diet content - she quickly changed the bio on her day with Zara account to “ohhh I’m not qualified to give out advice, this is just me documenting my journey etc etc.”

Now it’s changed to “sign up for early access to my health/fitness programme” 🤦🏻‍♀️ ... doing a few hip thrusts and adding random scoops of protein powder to meals does NOT make her qualified or credible to give out advice.

It’s next level cringe and hypocrisy. Even if she is working with Ryan. I’m actually shocked that Louise would allow Zara to be associated with the trtle brand. It’s damaging in my eyes. Just weird.

Reactions: 21
What i find annoying is how she keeps acting like this amazing foodie giving out 'food inspiration' and recipe tips, when her meals on her daywithzara page do NOT look good at all and are incredibly basic. And her followers seem so clueless because they keep asking her for cooking tips and it's just like.....go google recipes yourself? or follow an ACTUAL food page/chef on instagram? I just find it annoying how whenever an influencer shares/talks about ANYTHING (in this case food, but also generally with workouts, makeup routines, etc etc) some people just put the influencer on a pedestal and feel like they need to listen to and copy whatever they're doing. There's just something about influencers that makes people feel like they are somehow more experienced/qualified/whatever and therefore should be listened to....but why??? You wouldn't take advice from someone random on the street so why get tips from zara just because she happens to have 1M followers?

Reactions: 5
Why does she need a Dr on board for macros???? Doctors are not weight loss experts lol

Just checked. The Dr isn't an actual medical doctor. It's someone who's done a PhD in nutrition, so very helpful and more so than the Dr I was thinking. But I thought she meant an actual medical doctor 😣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.