Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her instagram bio ...ambitious.
Presenter? Campaigner??
After being affiliated with one documentary she's now a presenter and a campaigner? ...correct me if I'm genuinely mistaken, but I've never seen her campaign for anything, at all, before or since that one documentary? ...even leading up to announcing this second one she's made no attempt to advocate for rape or sexual assault victims. Just out of nowhere "I'm doing a second doc 😊" *overly posey pic*

She pisses me, I cba to go back and fourth over her sexualising herself being appropriate or not but no matter individual views on that she's undoubtedly taking opportunities away from people who would serve them far better justice. There are people, even other influencers, who actually do campaign for nothing more than to be advocates for the causes they care about... Zara only cares about exposure. As for this second documentary, rape culture and sexual assault are serious issues and absolutely do need to be spoken about more but a huge platform like the bbc have a responsibility to do it sensitively, they need to have these issues voiced by people who are educated, respectful and well versed, plus preferably genuine advocates for the topic. I'm genuinely considering complaining to the bbc over it tbh.
20210426_202158.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her instagram bio ...ambitious.
Presenter? Campaigner??
After being affiliated with one documentary she's now a presenter and a campaigner? ...correct me if I'm genuinely mistaken, but I've never seen her campaign for anything, at all, before or since that one documentary? ...even leading up to announcing this second one she's made no attempt to advocate for rape or sexual assault victims. Just out of nowhere "I'm doing a second doc 😊" *overly posey pic*

She pisses me, I cba to go back and fourth over her sexualising herself being appropriate or not but no matter individual views on that she's undoubtedly taking opportunities away from people who would serve them far better justice. There are people, even other influencers, who actually do campaign for nothing more than to be advocates for the causes they care about... Zara only cares about exposure. As for this second documentary, rape culture and sexual assault are serious issues and absolutely do need to be spoken about more but a huge platform like the bbc have a responsibility to do it sensitively, they need to have these issues voiced by people who are educated, respectful and well versed, plus preferably genuine advocates for the topic. I'm genuinely considering complaining to the bbc over it tbh.
View attachment 547172
Do it. If you find an email address to send a complaint to, post it in here because I will do the same!

Reactions: 11
Do it. If you find an email address to send a complaint to, post it in here because I will do the same!
I've done it through the general website complaint process, here's the link

Reactions: 10
I've done it through the general website complaint process, here's the link
Thanks I'm going to do the same!

Reactions: 7
Presenter of what exactly?! Only thing she “presents” is showing us what she made Sammy for breakfast. duck off Zara.

Reactions: 13
Presenter of what exactly?! Only thing she “presents” is showing us what she made Sammy for breakfast. duck off Zara.
She "presents" those giant fake tits to the whole of instagram every day... maybe that's what she means.

• Haha
From her day with Zara account today, I find it annoying how she tries to act all ‘relatable’ like ‘omg I LOVEEE pasta’ in an attempt to cover up and justify how little she eats but meanwhile she eats 50g portions of pasta which is tiny and yet tries to make it seem like she eats ‘loads’
1CC075E5-D491-45D6-B291-50726474DA26.png

Reactions: 3
From her day with Zara account today, I find it annoying how she tries to act all ‘relatable’ like ‘omg I LOVEEE pasta’ in an attempt to cover up and justify how little she eats but meanwhile she eats 50g portions of pasta which is tiny and yet tries to make it seem like she eats ‘loads’
View attachment 548795
Giggity

Screenshot_20210427_205019.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sam related post-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DhAB&usg=AOvVaw1SjLA_KGGCH-1QS_eQMozf&ampcf=1

Not sure why this popped up on my Google suggested articles but this is about Sam arguing with a woman who DM'd him saying his story of Louise using the bald filter upset her as she suffers with alopecia and considers it a disability.

The original story post was harmless but it did get removed. What shocks me is how Sam argues back with her and refuses to accept why it upset her. What an awful man child

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sam related post-

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...DhAB&usg=AOvVaw1SjLA_KGGCH-1QS_eQMozf&ampcf=1

Not sure why this popped up on my Google suggested articles but this is about Sam arguing with a woman who DM'd him saying his story of Louise using the bald filter upset her as she suffers with alopecia and considers it a disability.

The original story post was harmless but it did get removed. What shocks me is how Sam argues back with her and refuses to accept why it upset her. What an awful man child
Urgh he’s such a douche

Reactions: 3
Arguing with her at all is unnecessary and shows his immaturity and complete lack of perspective but particularly that comment he made to her about if he had his own way the post would still be up, what a childish hole. Honestly neither of these two dickheads should have the platforms they have.

Sam related post-

He either was or is friends with Liv Bentley who has also very openly struggled with alopecia in the past

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did Zara really just ask on her stories whether periods can cause bloating. 😂 What world is she living in?

New to the thread. Just catching up but the post from 17th April, what’s with the bend in the metal chair leg? How do people think things like this go unnoticed?
STOP PRETENDING TO BE SOMETHING YOU’RE NOT!
STOP GIVING UNREALISTIC BODY STANDARDS TO OTHER GIRLS OR WOMEN WHO FOLLOW YOU!?
The sooner this influencer “trend” goes, the better.
I agree with the unrealistic body standards thing but in this case, the chair actually does bend like this. 😅

I don't think this influencer trend will go away. I am so lucky to have grown up before instagram was a thing! I can't imagine how it would have affected me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did Zara really just ask on her stories whether periods can cause bloating. 😂 What world is she living in?

I agree with the unrealistic body standards thing but in this case, the chair actually does bend like this. 😅

I don't think this influencer trend will go away. I am so lucky to have grown up before instagram was a thing! I can't imagine how it would have affected me.
Do you think she was asking this so in a roundabout way she is letting everyone know she still had her periods, ergo not too thin and no ED??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.