Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the MIC episode where Sam couldn't understand why Zara needed space during X Factor and she cried and told him she's never done anything to make him feel insecure 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Does anyone remember the MIC episode where Sam couldn't understand why Zara needed space during X Factor and she cried and told him she's never done anything to make him feel insecure 😂
Honestly the more you think about the absolute shite she told him then the more baffling it is that he took her back. How on earth could you ever trust somebody so deviously deceitful? Couple her lying so easily & all that gaslighting with hiding it for a year and not even coming clean off of her own back... it's a lot. The fact she even tried to paint herself with the "everyone makes mistakes" brush was audacious. I guess it's not surprising that she seemingly has no lasting friendships...

Reactions: 34
I live kinda close to the MIC cast well some including these two I’m dying to see her body in person for my own minds sake lol

Whenever she says her implants are natural looking, I remember this photo... 🤦🏻‍♀️
The thing is right does this not hurt I have quite a large chest G/H and wearing a bra or some tight tops literally hurt so badly so how

Also they met up n had sex firing lockdown which is against the whole lockdown lol he just wants sex

Reactions: 8
That turkey burger & chips dinner on adaywithzara looks absolutely grim.

Reactions: 11
Zara on her stories once again trying to include herself in Sam and Pete's fun 🤦🏼‍♀️ "here's footage of me pranking Sam too"..She's so embarrassing. I know none of us can see our friends right now but why does it seem like he's the only one she has??

Reactions: 17
Also, the tzatsiki she made sounds more like a mint yogurt with the amount of mint sauce she put it. Tzatsiki has mint sprigs not sauce lol. I make it all the time minus the cucumber for my Greek gyros, I love it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Zara on her stories once again trying to include herself in Sam and Pete's fun 🤦🏼‍♀️ "here's footage of me pranking Sam too"..She's so embarrassing. I know none of us can see our friends right now but why does it seem like he's the only one she has??
she begs it so much like give it a break now...

Reactions: 3
I know this is Zara’s thread but on the subject of MiC and “what I eat in a day” posts... I thought Zara’s was adequate but Tiffany Watsons is serious restriction!!! At least she doesn’t seem to be deleting comments and you can see people’s thoughts.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.