Zara McDermott #5 David has one eye on Sam and the other on the Gram...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the most searched on Google because

1. She has full frontal nudes that were leaked
2. She cheated on her famous boyfriend and made a dick out of herself trying to get him back
3. She has the worst boob job in influencer history

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:
Cheating, nudes & wonky boobs, which is famous?
Zara or her anus?

Eta.
Alternative:
Love island's most googled or oogled?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Zara Mcdermott - wonky Tits, clothes don't fit, no brain and desperate for fame. Move on silly before you sit on another mans willy........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Zara McDermott - I’m a presenter don’t you know. Gotta stick my cement tits out cause I’m a hoe.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:
Cheating, nudes & wonky boobs, which is famous?
Zara or her anus?

Eta.
Alternative:
Love island's most googled or oogled?!
I think the new thread should just be plain and simple...
“Cheating, nudes and wonky boobs.” Perfectly said lol

Reactions: 14
These are all brilliant suggestions 👏🏼👏🏼 we need to remember these for the next few threads 😂

Omg if that’s not the ultimate beg to be asked back on to loose women to probably talk about her bloody documentaries then I don’t know what is !! 🤣🤣🤣 she is such a loser and has absolutely no shame lol

Reactions: 8
Omg if that’s not the ultimate beg to be asked back on to loose women to probably talk about her bloody documentaries then I don’t know what is !! 🤣🤣🤣 she is such a loser and has absolutely no shame lol
"what an experience!" lol top of the experiences chart... aime high Zara. Was it as much of an experience as your government work experience Zara?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.