Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she actually looked so much better before in my opinion!! but then again my body is closer to her before than her after so that may be why i like it better :’)

Reactions: 2
Lol remember those old pap photos of her she claimed were photoshopped to look bigger?? Complete lie clearly (we knew that already)

Reactions: 8
Lol remember those old pap photos of her she claimed were photoshopped to look bigger?? Complete lie clearly (we knew that already)
Her photos are only “real” to her if she’s taken them herself or is sucking in to show her ribs or has had the chance to photoshop herself thinner. It’s actually crazy she thinks anyone would photoshop her to look bigger? Why bother when there are tons of actual celebs who gain holiday weight they could take photos of instead

Reactions: 3
Also apparently she made up something about having a medical condition that means she can’t weAr bras? So how come the recent sponsorship ?
4E38A765-92DD-4C6B-A03A-FB2E6C0FE918.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
EE9670A5-55DE-41FD-8B6E-D5190CDC9FCF.jpeg

So irresponsible and self-absorbed of her to think that her choices (as an individual with 1.4 MILLION followers) don’t have real life consequences.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The sad thing is that she’s not the first islander to promote it either. Alexandra Cane is in the same boat where she was curvy on the show and now she’s extremely skinny.

Reactions: 17
The sad thing is that she’s not the first islander to promote it either. Alexandra Cane is in the same boat where she was curvy on the show and now she’s extremely skinny.
I think love island is damaging anyway because they labelled her as “the curvy” one just because she had bigger breasts and a bum ( I might be wrong ) but I remember when she came in the villa that was everyone’s thought and guess what SHE WASN’T EVEN BIG

Just popping in to see the comments on these “weight loss“ pics as I’m so shocked - she looks like a very tall 11 year old girl. Didnt need to lose a lb and how irresponsible posting it all over the internet.

Reactions: 11
I’m seriously disgusted at her behaviour. All I can say is if she isn’t in the midst of an ED/body image war with herself then she is the absolute worst type of person and damaging every follower that struggles with their weight/body image/self esteem.

SIDENOTE: If she is struggling then I really feel for her. Someone posting those types of images are very deep in a battle.

I think love island is damaging anyway because they labelled her as “the curvy” one just because she had bigger breasts and a bum ( I might be wrong ) but I remember when she came in the villa that was everyone’s thought and guess what SHE WASN’T EVEN BIG
I remember her saying that she was a Size 10 whilst on the show and was therefore the “biggest” girl in the villa. They really do the bare minimum when it comes to casting.

• Wow
It's so frustrating because she's obviously got an issue with weight or food and has lost too much weight, but also she's photoshopping her photos. So I think she has lost too much, but it might not be as extreme as 3 stone. If it is, then she's risking a lot for her future self (fertility etc).

When I look at Zara I just see a dumb young girl. And it's fine to be dumb (and I don't mean unintelligent, but just in that naive way you are when you're young), because I was in my early twenties, but she's got such a huge platform and she's exactly the type of person I would've envied or wanted to emulate when I was younger. She's doing that thing where you talk and act like all there is to know when you're 23 but she's doing it to millions of people.

Reactions: 12
I have just seen the Instagram pictures and I’m shocked. She doesn’t look slim and toned, she looks skinny and malnourished!

why aren’t her family/friends/Sam concerned? Do men really find this attractive? To make yourself as skinny as possible, even if itS affecting your health l?

her arms just look like bone!

Reactions: 12
She's addressed some abuse she's getting from Twitter. Firstly she says she's "quite tall" and "naturally petite" in the same paragraph, make up your mind!!!!
Also if you're at an unhealthy low weight, then it doesn't matter how fast or slow you got there. As someone with a past of disordered eating, I find her quite triggering. Think I will unfollow and get the updates from this thread instead

1606388168726.png

1606388173861.png

Reactions: 9
She cannot think losing three stones off a perfectly healthy body is natural and normal. She used to look womanly now she's got the body of a kid. If any of the young females in my family did anything like that I would be having a word with them out of concern. The problem is because she appears to have a mental disorder she is blind to how wrong what she's done is.

Reactions: 18
“twitter is the most toxic place on the internet” maybe take a look at your own instagram page zara

also, let’s talk about the fact that in none of her instagram pictures from summer 2019 does she look the way she does in her “before” picture... so she just openly admitted to editing them?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.