Zara McDermott #2 Knickers down for fame, career down the drain, does she have no shame?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also blocked me. But it was when she was doing that “show me a photo of”. I said she should show us a photo from the time period when she had cheated on her boyfriend but was pretending everything was fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isn't it nice to know that somewhere in the lovely Maldives Sam and Zara are probably having a massive argument because she has fucked it again . 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn't it nice to know that somewhere in the lovely Maldives Sam and Zara are probably having a massive argument because she has fucked it again . 😃
'bleeping hell Zara, you've cocked it up again. I don't think I can let you be in my next Just Eat advert'
Zara: *Crying but no tears* YOU CAAANNNNN!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hahaha. He’s probably playing games or FaceTiming Pete anyway 🤣 - how have they got out of Tier 4 then to go on a non essential holiday! What am I missing? I guess they’ve badged it as “work” as she will be getting her fake norks out for yet more photos for Instagram???

'bleeping hell Zara, you've cocked it up again. I don't think I can let you be in my next Just Eat advert'
Zara: *Crying but no tears* YOU CAAANNNNN!!!!
And the next time I advertise a block of cheese you will NOT be licking it and saying “mmm delicious”!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If those videos of Sam playing COD are pre-recorded to hide them going to the Maldives then they're both even stupider than I already thought. In what world is that the pre-recorded footage you'd opt for?! Could they simply just not post while away? Pathetic, all of it.

While I'm here I also just want to say I bleeping hate how she dresses. She's not one ounce of style or flair, she doesn't have a clue what compliments her shape or height, complexion etc. She has too much money to dress as badly as she does. Plus all the money she gets just to flog clothing brands online and she dresses like absolute tit, so frustrating to see! It's petty as duck of me but it's truly one of the things that most irritates me about her 😅🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t be having that much of a good holiday if she’s sat deleting all her comments and blocking people 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zara McDermott #3: flew to the Maldives from tier 4, pls don’t comment on my bendy door, got a boob job now I look like a ... 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s now deleted the stories she uploaded with the U.K. time 😂
You know he will be kicking off , she likes to argue with people and be all smug but he is so aware of public perception . I still think the MIC people were probably so pissed off she spoiled that they got back together . I mean we knew they would but usually it wouldn't be confirmed until the episode .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.