Zara Byrd / Mother Byrd vlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked Zara doesn’t have her own thread yet. For me she is one of the most annoying ‘instamummy’ and ‘mummy youtuber’ out there. She always tries to bring sex, cock and fanny into her Instagram stories or Instagram pictures and is always talking about giving her boyfriend a blowjob ??‍♀??‍♀. There is just no need and it’s embarrasing ?.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen a couple of her videos, She is very annoying. Childish too. Her song about the toilet roll was just ?
She is desperate to go viral with all the tit she does.

The crying instastories because she’d got few spots is where she went massively downhill for me!
She’s also desperate to be channel mum. Not sure if she’s managed this yet?
The motherbyrdblog videos on YouTube where her and Tom are pranking each other are really pathetic.
I actually use to really like her but I get really tired of all this positivity crap she posts.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen a couple of her videos, She is very annoying. Childish too. Her song about the toilet roll was just ?
She is desperate to go viral with all the tit she does.
The toilet roll video was horrendous, her singing wasn’t even in time with her miming let alone how down right embarrasing it was. I suppose it makes a change to her talking about giving her boyfriend a blow job.
[automerge]1543136706[/automerge]
The crying instastories because she’d got few spots is where she went massively downhill for me!
She’s also desperate to be channel mum. Not sure if she’s managed this yet?
The motherbyrdblog videos on YouTube where her and Tom are pranking each other are really pathetic.
I actually use to really like her but I get really tired of all this positivity crap she posts.
I don’t think she is but I agree she’s desperate to become one. I’ve never been able to take to her, she’s too loud and the ridiculously long Instagram captions ?

Oh for god sake, she’s disgusting! Who talks like that? I remember seeing her riding a bike and complaining of a ‘sore fanny’ ?

I don’t find it funny at all, she’s a mum for gods sake! Grow up. Not saying you can’t have a laugh when you’re a mum but god she is just rank.

Is she trying to stand out and be different to the usual "whiter than white" instamums by talking about fannies and piles all the time.
a lot of what she says is just too much information.

and she shouts at the camera.

Her Instagram story mentioning bloody “fanny thrush” - she just can’t help herself can she? ?. No wonder she doesn’t do ads, no brand would want to work with someone like that!!!

Surely more people find her annoying than this? Her lip sync is just a total copy of that bex forever Disney who is actually funny.

the toddler scenarios are so bad! Can't believe anyone finds them funny.
and she shouts everything.

I know! What makes me laugh about those is her interpretation of how she talks to the girls.... highly doubt she’s like that at all.

• Haha
Its her fella that makes me laugh, he thinks he is so " hard" esp in the latest challenge video but i've seen more fat on a chip! He's to scrawny and not at a " man" does anyone know what i mean ? He isn't very manly? Each to their own but not my cup of tea... Zara is very in your face, i dont have the energy to live with someone like that and she is very vulgar and rude....

She is an arse licker. Doing her follows on the bigger vloggers. Bet they hardly even spoke to her at that event! She puts on this posh voice aswell which is so irritating!

She is one of the worst arse lickers out there. She’s SO desperate to be part of channel mum it’s embarassing to watch. She’s so full on people just find her annoying. Very self obsessed. The amount of times she’s been talking about blow jobs in front of her girls as well :rolleyes:
Her boyfriend too is really chavvy and scrawny. He makes my skin crawl and I don’t know why!