Zanna van Dijk #9 GiftedNest snagging, won't stop bragging, content's really lagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! This annoys me the most I think! She paid £300!!! For an 8ft plant and then pretends like she’s this green fingered plant person. I’d love to see her grow a plant from a cutting but she’s faaaaaaar too busy for such nonsense
300 POUNDS and she’s taking credit for being a plant mom. Yikes.

Reactions: 3
also such a strange thing to be affecting your relationship. I can completely understand it if you're doing the work yourself, being tired and things not being perfect causing tension with just wanting to get it done - but they aren't doing it themselves!! And it was hardly work on the house which meant there was mess or that they couldn't use the kitchen / bathroom. Their relationship can't be very strong if the 'snaggles' cause them to have an argument.
This! How fragile must your relationship be if a few bad tradesmen causes such tension in your relationship? Me and my fiance are busy fully renovating our house and doing most of it ourselves (actual renovation not just ripping up good carpets and putting crap on shelves) and we've run into a few problems with the house along the way but it's not caused any tension whatsoever in our relationship, if anything we've got even closer through working on this project together

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.