Zanna van Dijk #13 new teeth, new face and her sustainability vanishing without a trace.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I get bored of doing my own renovations so why the hell would u want an update on someome else's?!! No thanks, just another opportunity for
her to brag imo.

P.s. A Sunday vlog.... We're in for a "wholesome" one guys!
I’m sorry but how much Botox has this woman had?! She looks like a cross between an alien and a desperate geriatric in that blouse and necklace combo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but how much Botox has this woman had?! She looks like a cross between an alien and a desperate geriatric in that blouse and necklace combo
She looks awful and her aesthetician should be ashamed. I have dermal filler, am 5 years older than Zanna and my doctor is soo careful and minimal. She spends ages looking at the balance of my face and literally won’t see me for a treatment til she agrees it needs more (which is every 9 months earliest). I cannot understand who Zanna is seeing that’s let her look this way!

Bloody weird comment on her last post 😒
5C840610-BC0C-457A-B001-08196F3C9130.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not sure if we've had any new thread suggestions? Best I could come up with:

Zanna #14: "hiking" up some rocks with her orange face stuffed with botox

Reactions: 5
How about “producing 900kg of carbon per year, botoxing her face from ear to ear”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe I’m taking it the wrong way, but always think that women who curl their hair and do full face make-up for hikes aren’t in it for the hikes 🤷🏻‍♀️ But then again, Zanna seems to cover a lot of ground when she goes on these hikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I always think those shorts look impractical for walking/hiking. No pockets!

Does Hazel still work as a doctor?

Reactions: 3
How about “producing 900kg of carbon per year, botoxing her face from ear to ear”
900kg of carbon is an underestimate though - increase the figure! A return flight to the Maldives is over 2.5 tonnes CO2e, so more than 2,500 kg CO2e for just that one trip she had just before Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.