Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really? she makes it sound like they have their own little sewing studio šŸ˜³ but I can't imagine they make enough stock to be able to regularly pay the seamstresses a decent, living wage so it's probably better for the workers to be shared between more brands so they get regular work and pay.
Edited:
Another freaking basic "guide" no-one, I will repeat, NO-ONE asked for šŸ™„
View attachment 694434
Ah yes! I look forward to the hiking guide from someone who has been to the Lake District two times in their life. Once when they hardly hiked and again when they went to get photos of themselves looking adventurous šŸ™„ it will definitely be filled with great, unique spots, and not just the ones that Google says most Instagrammers go toā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still canā€™t believe her and natialie not wearing masks in the shop I know itā€™s not technically law but shops do say you should and their companion was wearing his

Reactions: 15
Balls, thereā€™s my plans for a new mattress down the toilet. I now refuse to even think about an Emma now they have gifted that blagger. And what a shite review. Tells me nothing!

anyone have any mattress recommendations????

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Oh no Zanna I'm so sorry that you lost all that money on your last minute trip abroad :( it must be so hard knowing that you've only been on *checks notes* 6 mini breaks in the UK over the past 2.5 months. I can appreciate how hard that has hit you now that you won't have enough money to book a last minute trip somewhere else in the UK. Oh! Wait a minute...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she say that she's not going because her friend has to self-isolate? Why does that stop her going?

Reactions: 6
Balls, thereā€™s my plans for a new mattress down the toilet. I now refuse to even think about an Emma now they have gifted that blagger. And what a shite review. Tells me nothing!

Otty are amazing and havenā€™t seen them gifting many šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
really? she makes it sound like they have their own little sewing studio šŸ˜³ but I can't imagine they make enough stock to be able to regularly pay the seamstresses a decent, living wage so it's probably better for the workers to be shared between more brands so they get regular work and pay.
Edited:
Another freaking basic "guide" no-one, I will repeat, NO-ONE asked for šŸ™„
View attachment 694434
Ah, who did she plagiarize this time? Zanna's never written anything without heavy use of copy and paste.

Did she say that she's not going because her friend has to self-isolate? Why does that stop her going?
Thatā€™s what I thought.

Also, sheā€™s feeling all boo hoo about that, but walked around a bleeping supermarket without a mask, like a person who doesnā€™t give a tit about spreading Covid.

FYI zanna, you can still get and spread Covid with 2 vaccines. Donā€™t be a selfish prick if youā€™re going to then 2 days later say how sad it is for your mate. What a selfish person. Iā€™m genuinely fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thatā€™s what I thought.

Also, sheā€™s feeling all boo hoo about that, but walked around a bleeping supermarket without a mask, like a person who doesnā€™t give a tit about spreading Covid.

FYI zanna, you can still get and spread Covid with 2 vaccines. Donā€™t be a selfish prick if youā€™re going to then 2 days later say how sad it is for your mate. What a selfish person. Iā€™m genuinely fuming.
I donā€™t follow her, what happened? Excellent to see her travel plans go wrong šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her holiday to Croatia this weekend is cancelled cause her travel companion got pinged.
There must be something else going on. Surely youā€™d invite Ant along instead. She was either going on a paid for trip thatā€™s been cancelled by whatever organisation that was hosting ā€¦. Or sheā€™s isolating too!

Reactions: 12
There must be something else going on. Surely youā€™d invite Ant along instead. She was either going on a paid for trip thatā€™s been cancelled by whatever organisation that was hosting ā€¦. Or sheā€™s isolating too!
Who the duck knows.

But she was all ā€œitā€™s so bad for her work and lifeā€ yet we all know how Covid conscious old zamboni is. She was also whinging she couldnā€™t get a refund, but she should just see it as the business owners getting a #gifted experience of not hosting her royal twattiness

Reactions: 15
Who the duck knows.

But she was all ā€œitā€™s so bad for her work and lifeā€ yet we all know how Covid conscious old zamboni is. She was also whinging she couldnā€™t get a refund, but she should just see it as the business owners getting a #gifted experience of not hosting her royal twattiness
Exactly !! Gosh I know a doctor who was going to have their first week off in well over a year and that got cancelled due to staff shortages; seriously have some perspective Zanna !!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Maybe it's Ant who actually got binged?

• Wow
Brands need to be shown this page

Maybe she wants to partner with them for Stay Wild?

Stay Wild Swim is made at Apparel Tasker in London where soooo many other brands are made. It's nothing special

Ooh that's interesting! She keeps making it sound far more niche.

We have a Simba. Pricey but worth it. But you gotta start taking care of your back in your 30s.

Otty are amazing and havenā€™t seen them gifting many šŸ˜‚
We have Otty pillows and swear by them!

Reactions: 3

Another Otty recommendation - we had to return Emma as we found it too hot!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Another Otty recommendation - we had to return Emma as we found it too hot!
I was going to get an Emma mattress and decided not to after I saw several reviews complaining that the mattress sunk really badly after only about a year of use.

• Wow
Iā€™ve had a Herdy Mattress for a few years now and itā€™s brilliant. Still really comfy. Itā€™s a small business that manufactures in the UK as well so nice to support them :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.