Zanna van Dijk #12 Can't use google and only decorate with my designer's approval

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd make a great rapper

And you make a great editor!

Eurgh just noticed she's following an instagram account called 'lovelifepassport' :sick: Yeah... but clearly don't love the environment what with all the emissions from travelling.
What an insufferable pair of cunts they are!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
here for this! you created a masterpiece 👏🏽 if u ever need me to bulk out ur essays i can make 10 words into 1000 just say the word x
This would have been a lifesaver, where were you when I was at uni?!

You'd make a great rapper

And you make a great editor!

Eurgh just noticed she's following an instagram account called 'lovelifepassport' :sick: Yeah... but clearly don't love the environment what with all the emissions from travelling.

That instagram account is sickening. "achievers". WTF are you achieving except all those emissions? Zanna absolutely things she and Ant are going to be those super beautiful people who just post nice sunset photos of some place and get free holidays. It's gross.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This would have been a lifesaver, where were you when I was at uni?!

That instagram account is sickening. "achievers". WTF are you achieving except all those emissions? Zanna absolutely things she and Ant are going to be those super beautiful people who just post nice sunset photos of some place and get free holidays. It's gross.
Also, they think they are ‘free’ but their whole lives are meaningless and belong to the internet.

Reactions: 10
Even when on holiday she still has to prove to the world she gets up earlier than everyone else, have a day off you prick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Her teeth look too big and way too fake, its stressing me out

She looks so so old
Killing myself laughing at the thought of her sitting there taking that fake laughing selfie 100 times and then choosing her favourite one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You could just, ya know, not hike? Just proves it’s alllll for the gram!

Poor Ant working his ass off from 6am every day and getting dragged around the mountains of Tenerife on holiday, with a bad knee on top of it all! Bet he’s daydreaming of a chilled beach vacay with a chilled out girl!

7844FD19-B3D0-4005-BC9E-F629CF2A79F9.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.