Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree anytime I’ve messaged her she’s replied unlike many others with a similar following (or less) that don’t even acknowledge your message !
Same here always got a nice reply from her. Most you never get an acknowledgement.

Reactions: 1
Same here always got a nice reply from her. Most you never get an acknowledgement.
I also have to agree.
She has always replied in the past and has been helpful in her reply. I don’t think she’s a bad person.

The Adverts saga has been really really off putting though. I can’t take the recommendations seriously since then. It’s just basic flogging IMO.
She comes across as disingenuous in her sales pitches since then, again, in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
100% she went down in my estimations after the adverts saga - I swiftly unfollowed as didn't trust her when I previously would have liked her recommendations

Reactions: 5
100% she went down in my estimations after the adverts saga - I swiftly unfollowed as didn't trust her when I previously would have liked her recommendations
That’s when I lost all respect for her and unfollowed, she’s too sickly sweet for my liking and is flogging any aul shite for a swipe up.

Reactions: 2
Ye could genuinely send her a bag of shite and she would say she's had loads of questions about it! Nonsense Yvonne.

Reactions: 3
Ye could genuinely send her a bag of shite and she would say she's had loads of questions about it! Nonsense Yvonne.
I wouldn’t believe a word out of her mouth after the whole advert gate, and all the stuff she raved about a lot from river island in particular that she stuck up on adverts, the blue river island trouser suit was a shocker for me after the way she went on over the top about it and the famous savida leopard print fur coat with the tags on them all up on adverts.

Reactions: 6
Agree anytime I’ve messaged her she’s replied unlike many others with a similar following (or less) that don’t even acknowledge your message !
Yup she’s replied to me many many times. I was morto when I realised she had such a large following, genuinely had never checked. She’s always come across very nice to me. Just checked and I’ve about 20 messages from her over a 6 month period.

Reactions: 2
Because she thinks that as she lives in a posh estate in Lucan that she resonates with a more well healed audience. Who just happen to love the bargains/discounts. Except she forgets that people who might have a bit of money wont buy tat like Betty and Biddy that turns green or cheap sweat shop factory made I-clothing. She actually doesnt know who her audience is, she tries to be a relatable school mom giving the 'girls' all the style advice, tips and bargains with her hand written file of family dinners, music choices and sharing how its wine oclock.
Her true personality comes out when someone dares to question that maybe the sequins, stripes, or leopard polyester patterns, the uniform of jeans + blazer or the joggers are getting a bit repetitive and it might be nice to see different styles. Way before tattle existed she was very unpleasant a good number of times to followers at the time (actual people and not fake profiles with no pic/details) and let her followers loose on them and kept it going very passively aggressively for ages. Bit like the Aldi debacle a few months back.
She will be seething that her dirty delete on adverts wasnt enough to make this all go away. I'd say she might be close to self combusting in the old polyester numbers she is so fond of.
Her tone sometimes is very telling alright. I didn't realise she was so nasty to followers though. I pop in and out of her account and she just doesn't relate to me anymore. Think I'll pop out for good.

It was quite early on - after she sent her followers to do her dirty work she was doing some sort of promotion work - maybe with a bathroom or kitchen company and she got the guy there accessorised in all leopard. It was a good few days later and it was like see everyone loves leopard. It was forgotten but she had to bring it back up. When Trump won the election first time around she posted lots of pictures of Melania's style and a few people commented that it was a sad day for women with Trump getting into power and they weren't going to be admiring her style and her snotty responses and the way her and her followers responded was like a pack of bitchy schoolgirls with really mocking replies back. Another time she was posting constantly about a yellow rain coat and again someone commented fairly politely that it might be nice to see different styles/colours and the snotty response and then the loyal followers kicked in. When there was a move towards more transparency about what was being gifted or sponsored someone asked about whether or not something she was recommended from Aldi was gifted by them and she got really annoyed and went OTT about being questioned.
The nice messages and replies are all well and good but the examples above weren't people being rude or overly aggressive but once there was a hint of not being 110% praising Yvonne then she let the mask slip.
Even the Aldi stuff a few weeks ago, she just couldn't let it go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It was quite early on - after she sent her followers to do her dirty work she was doing some sort of promotion work - maybe with a bathroom or kitchen company and she got the guy there accessorised in all leopard. It was a good few days later and it was like see everyone loves leopard. It was forgotten but she had to bring it back up. When Trump won the election first time around she posted lots of pictures of Melania's style and a few people commented that it was a sad day for women with Trump getting into power and they weren't going to be admiring her style and her snotty responses and the way her and her followers responded was like a pack of bitchy schoolgirls with really mocking replies back. Another time she was posting constantly about a yellow rain coat and again someone commented fairly politely that it might be nice to see different styles/colours and the snotty response and then the loyal followers kicked in. When there was a move towards more transparency about what was being gifted or sponsored someone asked about whether or not something she was recommended from Aldi was gifted by them and she got really annoyed and went OTT about being questioned.
The nice messages and replies are all well and good but the examples above weren't people being rude or overly aggressive but once there was a hint of not being 110% praising Yvonne then she let the mask slip.
Even the Aldi stuff a few weeks ago, she just couldn't let it go.
Great post 👏🏻

I’ve unfollowed Ystyle recently as I knew sequins season was on the way, her smug tone of voice and passive aggressive links for Nike & sweaty Bettys, anyone rem the time she got really snotty about being asked if she gives stuff to charity?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Knits
Sequin explosion
Sweaty betty
leopard
Tanjuns
Pasta

that’ll save anyone a watch for a month

oh wait...sneering nightly at her husbands cheese plate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the camel coats and endless leopard print 🐆 🧥 :LOL:
she is so boring
But I have not unfollowed.. her stories dont come up for me now so it doesn’t annoy me 😂
She is literally like Unstyle
Or Beige paint
Or White bread
There’s no style there what so ever

the ultimate Irish basic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The stripes have had a bit of a let up recently.
As soon as its warmer the 'city' shorts will be back.
Surprise surprise the sequin tat is being reduced early this year.

The stripes have had a bit of a let up recently.
As soon as its warmer the 'city' shorts will be back.
Surprise surprise the sequin tat is being reduced early this year.

She’d turn anyone of sequins wouldn’t she, oh the little white shorts with those beige/browny dune wedges she bangs on about every year.

I’ve unfollowed Ystyle recently as I knew sequins season was on the way, her smug tone of voice and passive aggressive links for Nike & sweaty Bettys, anyone rem the time she got really snotty about being asked if she gives stuff to charity?
Nah she sticks it all up on adverts instead 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive had enough of the fugly tacky trainers she keeps posting too 🤢 nobody over the age of 12 should be wearing them. What’s she going to have next? Light up trainers?

Knits
Sequin explosion
Sweaty betty
leopard
Tanjuns
Pasta

that’ll save anyone a watch for a month

oh wait...sneering nightly at her husbands cheese plate
And...

Pesto
Nduja
Gnocchi