Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh here just looked at her stories it’s stripe tops & sweattops from Dunnes hardly stylish
I know we are in pandemic but seriously
I see she’s morphing into another influencers

Reactions: 1
There’s something amiss with me ....😬😬I love looking at food shops , I love going to the supermarket, and on foreign soils it’s like a dream for me
The Nikes swipe ups have bored me to tears this 6 months or more
Carraig Donn aul wan cardigans can do one as well
Aul wan cardigans 😂😂😂 So true.

You'd wonder does the husband ever turn around and say can I not just have bleedin steak and chips instead of more fecken pasta 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You'd wonder does the husband ever turn around and say can I not just have bleedin steak and chips instead of more fecken pasta 🙈
Totally off topic
But do you watch Ursula Mexican food blogger? Omg I cannot imagine how there’s not a revolt in that house over feckin chickpeas and lentils 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen Yvonne on the sponsored post by Sweaty Betty? So they have conveniently forgotten that she flogs their stuff as soon as she takes them off after the try-on. Unreal. So the brands just don't care, as long as there are enough eyes on the stories. Integrety means absolutely nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you seen Yvonne on the sponsored post by Sweaty Betty? So they have conveniently forgotten that she flogs their stuff as soon as she takes them off after the try-on. Unreal. So the brands just don't care, as long as there are enough eyes on the stories. Integrety means absolutely nothing.
Yes she popped up on an ad for me

I’m afraid I’m at Sweaty Betty saturation point
I can’t cope with one more Insta flogging them
They’re the spotlight for legs

next time I’m feeling spendy I’m heading for Lululemon

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sweaty Betty are totally the spotlight for legs 😂 I know some people love them, but I got a few pairs the start of lockdown 1 and didn't like them at all. Their customer service also pissed me off as they never refunded me for one of the pairs. It was my fault, as I didn't have the tracking number off the return, but it annoyed me as they give so much away to influencers. I love my lulus, live in them. Be careful of what type you get though, some go really bally. I had the align ones, and they were the most beautiful soft material, but went bally after a few months. I like the wonder under in lion or luxtreme. Also, I was recommended in the Lulu shop to go down a size, for extra sucky in properties. I should be a 6 in Lulu (Irish 10),, but go down to a 4 (Irish 8).

Exactly. It’s really off putting, I wouldn’t be seen dead in SweatyBetty, they have gone way too far on influencer marketing, and completely cheapened their brand. Their leggings might be fantastic, but that’s no longer the point, I wouldn’t spend that much money on a brand that now just seems basic to me.

Lululemon are fantastic, I’ve been buying them for about the last 7 years and they’re such great quality, and their brand actually has connotations of quality and exclusivity.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. It’s really off putting, I wouldn’t be seen dead in SweatyBetty, they have gone way too far on influencer marketing, and completely cheapened their brand. Their leggings might be fantastic, but that’s no longer the point, I wouldn’t spend that much money on a brand that now just seems basic to me.

Lululemon are fantastic, I’ve been buying them for about the last 7 years and they’re such great quality, and their brand actually has connotations of quality and exclusivity.
Yep, and I LOVE the fact that lululemon don't saturate the market. They don't gift influencers with clothes, cos they don't need the publicity. They do have brand ambassadors, but they are all yoga/fitness people first, influencers second. And as far as I'm aware, they don't just gift people clothes. The BA's get a discount on clothes, but not for free, They have integrity as a company. Something SB severely lacks. The people they have chosen as BA's are influencers first and foremost. And even people who aren't BA get a load of freebies. Wouldn't buy SB again after their saturation of IG.

Yep, and I LOVE the fact that lululemon don't saturate the market. They don't gift influencers with clothes, cos they don't need the publicity. They do have brand ambassadors, but they are all yoga/fitness people first, influencers second. And as far as I'm aware, they don't just gift people clothes. The BA's get a discount on clothes, but not for free, They have integrity as a company. Something SB severely lacks. The people they have chosen as BA's are influencers first and foremost. And even people who aren't BA get a load of freebies. Wouldn't buy SB again after their saturation of IG.
Oh exactly, most brands have BAs, even the likes of Louis Vuitton work with various fashion industry people and that’s fine. They are usually people who are stylish and exclusive enough themselves, and the fit makes sense.

SweatyBetty however will work with literally anyone. Then working with Yvonne again after her flogging their stuff on resale sites just goes to show they couldn’t give a hoot. And let’s not mention the sheer amount of stuff they’ve sent Joanne Larby.

Do you think she is angling for a cookbook with "Yvonne's recipies"?
Also AFing the most expensive stuff on Littlewoods 🙄

Drives me mad when she talks about herself in third person ‘oh yeah good one yvonne’ etc etc. Had to unfollow 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Anyone else ever notice she never shows the lower half of her face when she's holding the phone up. Would you say she's a conscience of the ahem nose 🙈

• Wow
What's wrong with her nose? That's just nasty.
Absolutely nasty.
She has said a few years ago she hides her face to stay a little anonymous. I think she is very attractive but really to comment on another womans nose is just bitchy.

Absolutely nasty.
She has said a few years ago she hides her face to stay a little anonymous. I think she is very attractive but really to comment on another womans nose is just bitchy.
You just have go to her Instagram/FB page to see she is not anonymous.
Agree not a nice comment.

Reactions: 3
I’d say she has a hard nose if anything
Selling the sweaty Betty on adverts
she is now doing an ad on how fab they are 🤷‍♀️

• Haha