Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She so boringl no content say she’s raging shopping cnt closed for month
Will will be pushin the nikes 😂

Reactions: 2
She has absolutely no content since we'll before Christmas. Very boring now. Between the nikes and the food shop 🙄. I don't like my own food shop, I definitely don't want to see hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s something amiss with me ....😬😬I love looking at food shops , I love going to the supermarket, and on foreign soils it’s like a dream for me
The Nikes swipe ups have bored me to tears this 6 months or more
Carraig Donn aul wan cardigans can do one as well

Reactions: 9
I don't mind the food stuff. Everyone needs to diversify and she does have a real enthusiasm for recipes. She tries out new things too - I quite enjoy seeing what little pot or jar of mad stuff she's picked up. I shop in Aldi, so I am always interested to see if she's found anything new in there. They have some good stuff!

And some of her dinners looks absolutely lush.

The only thing I'm wary about now is whether she's researched what retailers avoid customs. I know she said Office will be pricey now, but will she be able to avoid recommending them come espadrille season? I got some of those cross over ones she loves last summer and am super glad I did because I'm not buying from there anymore.

Am very suprised she hasn't started exploring more EU retailers like La Redoute and even ASOS which ship from Berlin. Cos is Netherlands. UGG is Netherlands too. If I were her, I'd be spreading my attentions to new places instead of just still rattling endlessly around the Nike/iclothing/Boden/Reiss/Carraig Donn circle.

Reactions: 6
I don't mind the food stuff. Everyone needs to diversify and she does have a real enthusiasm for recipes. She tries out new things too - I quite enjoy seeing what little pot or jar of mad stuff she's picked up. I shop in Aldi, so I am always interested to see if she's found anything new in there. They have some good stuff!

The only thing I'm wary about now is whether she's researched what retailers avoid customs. I know she said Office will be pricey now, but will she be able to avoid recommending them come espadrille season? I got some of those cross over ones she loves last summer and am super glad I did because I'm not buying from there anymore.

Am very suprised she hasn't started exploring more EU retailers like La Redoute and even ASOS which ship from Berlin. Cos is Netherlands. UGG is Netherlands too. If I were her, I'd be spreading my attentions to new places instead of just still rattling endlessly around the Nike/iclothing/Boden/Reiss/Carraig Donn circle.
shes will only plug something she can make money from with her #af links.....

Reactions: 8

But her food is all the same, pasta, chorizo and cream.

Reactions: 11

But it's the same dinner over and over again.

Reactions: 7
Im the same I like the food shop stuff. I dont mine yvonne, Ive used some of her codes to get money off and anytime I have messaged her she has replied and been really helpful.

Reactions: 8
[QUOTE="Sooz, post: 3880955, member: 96142"

[/QUOTE]
This would be great content. I need to order bits for myself and my daughter and I am bamboozled about what is coming from where and different companies and where they are shipping from I've actually just stopped looking because I can't be bothered figuring it out.

Reactions: 4
I also like the food she cooks. I can understand if your a meat and two veg family then you would think it samey but we are not great potatoe eaters here so I like her recipes. She did a poll on what followers wanted and food was high up in the percentages. I have tried some new things from her Aldi shop. Would not be interested in Supervalue.

Reactions: 2
We are definitely not a meat and 2 veg house either and no one apart from dh likes potatoes but I still find her cooking so boring. Literally pasta, cream, Chorizo etc day in day out. I don't think she could actually manage anything more strenuous than boiling pasta. Mine would revolt if that was it everyday. A bit of variety wouldn't go amiss, and I really don't mean her switching to tagliatelle from penne.

Reactions: 9
I will never forget the time I was in a Subway and a girl roars

“ah no don’t gimme dem Jall- i- pee- nose”

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She would buy a sequin covered shite if Trinny had shown it.

Pointless. She wears the same boring outfits day in day out. What is the point?

I do like Trinny but her style is quite out there, which Yvonne is not. She wears beige and cream, her brightest colour is light pink.

• Haha