Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole page has gone bland and boring. I'm starting to think the Adverts thing coming out has had an affect on what she is being sent/not being sent anymore.
Cooking, page links and now the cat playing with a cable tie. Feck sake, could she at least paint a wall and let us watch it dry.
She literally has no content left.
Is river island still working with her I wonder, I unfollowed after advert gate. Iā€™m shocked they even got a cat I wouldnā€™t say they can even fart in that house with miss anal.

Reactions: 3
Her whole page has gone bland and boring. I'm starting to think the Adverts thing coming out has had an affect on what she is being sent/not being sent anymore.
Cooking, page links and now the cat playing with a cable tie. Feck sake, could she at least paint a wall and let us watch it dry.
She literally has no content left.
Most of these so called perfect Insta huns have the kids/babies on show to the camera all the time.
Yvonne is passed that stage as her kids are at certain age now and don't want cameras shoved in their face!
The kids content fills in loads of gaps for the other Instagrammers! madness showing them off on a public platform!

Reactions: 4
Ystyle still pushing the Nike, thatā€™s all sheā€™s posting on fb
And her totally influenced by ystyle feedback posts
She must be doing well #AF

Ystyle still pushing the Nike, thatā€™s all sheā€™s posting on fb
And her totally influenced by ystyle feedback posts
She must be doing well #AF

I had a nosey on her fb a while back and I had noticed that people think theyā€™ll only get the discount by using her code even though their only on sale runners and the reduction comes off anyway. People seem to think their on full price items. She never says their only on sale items either. Iā€™d say her insta is just one big nike plug sheā€™d put anyone off buying them.

Reactions: 1
I once saw a comment on her Facebook Nike post saying you should be on commission šŸ™„ her followers really think sheā€™s doing then a favour providing these links. While sheā€™s laughing all the way to the bank. Honestly donā€™t know how her husband puts up with her. Heā€™s working from home and has to listen to her bullshit

Reactions: 2
I think Yvonnes ok. I follow her as I havenā€™t bothered to unfollow her! Advert/sweaty Betty gate was a bit of a car crash but other than that she hasnā€™t done anything to bother me. Tbf she always replies .. I asked her last week where she got something & she replied a couple of hours later. I donā€™t feel sorry for her as sheā€™s done well out of influencing but Iā€™m sure itā€™s hard trying to keep it going when she canā€™t go to Liffey Valley .. take thousands of photos that she can post over the next few weeks ! Equelly who is buying stuff @ the moment??? Like another poster said other influencers post images of their kids to fill content but hers are old enough not to want to be put on IG. Sheā€™s like the rest of us ..she & hubby wfh .. schooling 3 kids .. stressed bored & fed up .. but tbf she has continued to post x 2 a day. Times are tough for everyone ā€œbe kindā€ ... mind you Iā€™d probably find it easier if I was getting sent free stuff every day!

Maybe itā€™s time she did a clear out & did a giveaway every week to keep us all going !!!! šŸ¤£

WHY are Sweaty Betty working with her again after she sold all the kit off last time?!?!?

Reactions: 7
WHY are Sweaty Betty working with her again after she sold all the kit off last time?!?!?
Maybe they donā€™t know about it? Imagine sending workout gear to someone who doesnā€™t even work out, you couldnā€™t make it up.I had a nose her Nikes are all brand new looking, orders them throws them on too show breifly and Iā€™d say straight back into the wardrobe never to see the light of day. All for show so people will use her code for Nike.

Last edited:
Anyone know how much the af links from Nike are worth to her? Shes been flat out flogging the same pair for yrs now šŸ¤‘

Anyone know how much the af links from Nike are worth to her? Shes been flat out flogging the same pair for yrs now šŸ¤‘
On Nike site it says up to 11% commission on their affiliate programme. Iā€™d say sheā€™s raking it in

• Wow
She should change her name to NikeStyle
Snore, zzz
she advertises Nike every day
The gas thing is she prob only wears RI

I wouldnā€™t mind if she was a runner or into working out and she had some knowledge about them in that sense, but she hasnā€™t a clue re the Nikes? Iā€™d Itā€™s the same bland boring black/grey yokes sheā€™s still trying to flog and I noticed sheā€™s still not telling her followers Itā€™s only on sale items. Youā€™ll get a lot of people thinking itā€™s on the full price and being fooled into buying.

But don't forget Paul (her husband - in case anyone is wondering, she doesn't mention him often!) is also a runner and will regularly add his opinion into the mix in the best runners for running in.
Its quite the family affair he was even getting in on the act on the recommendations for mens gifts the AF links for Christmas gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know the girl that does ger nails and shes definitely not working. Its not beyond the possibilities she did them herself. She must have loads of decent freebie nail polishes.

If you zoom in you can see where its messy so definitely not a professional job.

Attachments

Last edited:
130 euro plus whatever she makes from her swipe ups and discount codes and paid posts. What a lucrative little side line she was running.

Reactions: 1