Ystyleireland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely she hasn’t stopped
With look fantastic and the hair brushes sweaty Betty and Karen Millen
Remember she was selling the gifted stuff on adverts 🤣

Reactions: 3
She’s cleaning up but she’s upfront about it so I enjoy it. There’s no fake bullshit with her

Reactions: 13
What I like is that she knows people just want normal stuff. For example, showing what's New at Dunnes. I snapped up a fab dress there which was all sold out a few hours later because she showed it.

And I bought a Belle Brush set 20% off (we swear by it for kids hair, it really doesn't hurt) and it's fab.

I don't think I used her links but even if I did I wouldn't begrudge her monetising them. I don't have time to look around for the bargains so she saves me effort.

They must be doing a big job on the house. I thought it was just a new kitchen but they seem to be doing more to it.

Reactions: 11
I love how she goes into Zara and posts all the new stuff - saves me a trip if I don’t see anything I want!

Reactions: 8
I also don't have a Zara near me, so it shows me what stuff looks like on the hanger before I take a chance ordering online.

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, she does keep it real. And she engages with her followers. Would love to see more of what she’s doing in the house 🤣

I really like her, very down to earth, kids not really shown and saves me trawling the web. I ordered the SB leggings today- bargain! Also would love to see what she’s done to the house.

I really like her, very down to earth, kids not really shown and saves me trawling the web. I ordered the SB leggings today- bargain! Also would love to see what she’s done to the house.
Can confirm the SB camo and black leggings are epic and even better in sale 👍

Reactions: 3
She's always always answered me. I often think she must get 1000 questions a day, so she must be always on her phone.

But if it's a good income that's what you should do, imo.

Reactions: 11
I actually like her - apart from always mentioning her tiny size but I guess she needs to do that for size relevance. But she’s no bullshit, here’s the codes and very business like. No whoring her kids and giving us punters what we want - discount codes! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She balances out being a Small by frequently mentioning her size 8 feet though, so that makes me feel a bit better!

• Haha
Reactions: 9