YouTubers that your kids watch & what you think of them

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been searching for a zam fam thread for so long. My kids watch the you tube and I got invested with the pregnancy, I was genuinely so happy when they fell pregnant but then 🤬 I know the baby is quite safe in the womb but Rebecca's behaviour when pregnant, the jumping and acting for the you tube, I would have thought having had miscarriages you would be a bit more protective, a bit slower and more careful. It really bugged me.
Then the baby was born. That poor child. Rebecca is so loud and that child is constantly in videos, being dressed up. She isn't a doll but they are behaving like she is one. I just watched a story on insta and R is holding the baby's arms doing tiktok dance moves but big moves, I actually felt sick watching her poor arms being pulled about. Her face 🥺 I'm actually angry the way they are treating this baby. She is nothing more than a cash cow prop. It's horrible to watch.

Rant over!!

Reactions: 1
I try to play with my children more often and limit watching YouTube channels and various entertainment programs

It seems to me that before age 10, it is important to give a child the opportunity to develop regardless of the information field. You need to talk to your children more often and try to develop their thinking with the help of would you rather questions and other similar games. It helps to establish a parent-child relationship and helps the child develop as a person with his own opinion and judgments.
I’m sure everybody on here does talk to their children. I spoke to mine today briefly before he put the telly on and thankfully he didn’t speak to me again after that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rebecca zamolo irritated me when her <2 week old baby was in a video in matts arm (literally just holding her with one arm) spinning those big wheel of fortune things with a whole room of people screaming and whooping, the poor little mite doesn’t need that!

Moriah Elizabeth surprised me with her recent video, she’s had a baby! She’s always struck me as very immature so I’m sure this will be the making of her. Congrats to her.

Reactions: 2
My youngest among others watches Rebecca zamolo and while irrating the games and pranks were 'fine' but since being pregnant and giving birth I can't stand her, she treats that babu like a doll, using her for content, throwing her around. The baby is constantly being picked up, put down with a camera in her face! Just leave the child be!

My daughter watches nastya, a for adley and this weird YouTube channel that does 5 minute crafts, which are so ridiculous and cringey I just turn the effing tv off. I try and get her to watch normal tv programmes as I find this YouTube rubbish just crap! Sorry if I sound old!

Not sure where else to post this or if there is already a thread but have people seen the allegations about Sssniperwolf sending inappropriate messages to young fans and doxxing another youtuber by live streaming outside his house because he called her out for plagiarising other people's work in her videos?

Reactions: 1
Not sure where else to post this or if there is already a thread but have people seen the allegations about Sssniperwolf sending inappropriate messages to young fans and doxxing another youtuber by live streaming outside his house because he called her out for plagiarising other people's work in her videos?
My 13 year old was talking about this. He hates her, so not sure how much is true but he seems to think she's been "really dodgy". Heard other YouTubers discuss the allegations of her posting an address and encouraging her fans to harass the other YouTuber. There's certainly a lot of talk about her being "toxic" 🤔😵💫