Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Deleted member

I love Jessica Smith. She does walking workouts. Sounds weird doing a walking based workout in front of it tv but they are fab and some incorporate resistance exercises to build your strength

Reactions: 2

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Yoga With Adriene- A great way to get back in shape is to do one of her 30 challenges that are in her playlists. I have a chronic illness and I use her videos when I am putting myself back together.

BodyFit By Amy- Has tons of short accessible videos

Natacha Oceane - Hard core workouts but her videos are very motivational and educational.

Reactions: 1

SoManyLiars

I love Jessica Smith. She does walking workouts. Sounds weird doing a walking based workout in front of it tv but they are fab and some incorporate resistance exercises to build your strength
Ooh, thank you, I will check her out!

ponyta

I love Lucy Davis fit - she's on instagram too. A lot of dumbbell exercises/could be adapted to kettlebells..but she's great. There are things that you are able to do with just your bodyweight though.

SoManyLiars

Shelley Dose has some good ones too
I've not heard of her, thanks, I will check her out too.

Leslie sansone does walking for weight loss
My favs are tae bo gold and the Hollywood trainer
I'm getting back into weight loss so this is a brilliant thread.
Thanks for those recommendations, there is no chance I am going to get bored with all this choice!

Good luck with your weight loss!

SoManyLiars

So, after a bit of a tough time with my health, I am now slowly getting better, but want to now help things along a bit with some simple at home workouts. I am currently walking for fitness, but need to do more, to be honest.

I work weird shifts, so I think being able to just workout as and when would suit me better than trying to attend regular classes as I would miss so many and then I know I will get demotivated (that is what has always happened in the past). I am getting on a bit and really unfit at this stage, so they need to be for beginners.

Are there any that you follow, that you can recommend?

PurpleRox

Leslie sansone does walking for weight loss
My favs are tae bo gold and the Hollywood trainer
I'm getting back into weight loss so this is a brilliant thread.

SoManyLiars

Redefining Strength on You Tube is excellent. Cori has some great videos. :)
Lovely - thank you!

I love Lucy Davis fit - she's on instagram too. A lot of dumbbell exercises/could be adapted to kettlebells..but she's great. There are things that you are able to do with just your bodyweight though.
Oh, I thought it was Lucy Davis the actress for a moment then, I rather like her, but this Lucy Davis looks great too - thanks!