YouTube Loops You're Stuck On

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First Class Aeroplane Review Videos
I've got stuck in a terrible loop of watching people reviewing first class plane suites. A guy literally just complained that the champagne was only cost £70 a bottle and the flight last week it cost £300 😵 not that he probably knows anything about wine or can taste much difference.

I'm just happy if I don't get a crying baby, child kicking my seat or someone with leaky headphones. It's anothet world, all a bit grotesque

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha that sounds interesting, one dodgy video can mess up your recommendations for videos for months.

I'm now watching millennials and how they spend their money. $150 a month on mobile sounds common, three in the uk is £20 a month for unlimited data that works in the US

This woman spends $400 a month on supplements for her dog and $700 on her own therapy. She left the CIA to do Reiki :LOL:

Currently trying to learn to play an instrument via youtube and online resources... now my whole recommended items are tutorials..... spend too much time watching other people play and not enough time practising.

Reactions: 2
I’m stuck on cruise ships in a storm 🙈
Being on a cruise ship in a storm is interesting to say the least 😂. After being in that situation Ill definitely give them videos a miss.

I always end up in an Ellen loop on YouTube!

One day I ended up watching a load of escaping polygamy videos. I'm not too sure how they came about to be on my recommended list but I found them to be quite interesting.

Reactions: 3
I went through a phase of watching so many videos of Americans visiting London for the first time. No offence to American's here its not meant to be rude. But there's something strangely facisnating about seeing your home through different eyes and American attitudes can be so optimistic and excited compared to British ones. Alot of things they would mention that were different or interesting to them, worth pointing out, seemed so banal to me, but I loved that. I think I've watched every video like that on YouTube at this point. Getting a bit sick of Big Ben.

Scientology... low key I was obsessed after reading Leah Remini’s and Jenna Miscavige’s books
It’s both fascinating and completely fuucked up.

Reactions: 4
Scientology... low key I was obsessed after reading Leah Remini’s and Jenna Miscavige’s books
It’s both fascinating and completely fuucked up.
Oh my god yes! Also watched a bunch of others explaining leaving cults. There's been a bunch of TED talks on people leaving them.

Not really a loop but most of my recommendations have turned into Family Fudge lunches and big Mormon families’ moms’ making freezer meals and getting no help because I watched one video. [emoji849]

Yel

Stuck watching NYC apartments on a budget, I feel claustrophobic and itchy. It's just not worth the sacrifice imo. Painting a wall white and putting in a mirror doesn't make living in something smaller than a prison cell nice

Reactions: 4
Stuck watching NYC apartments on a budget, I feel claustrophobic and itchy. It's just not worth the sacrifice imo. Painting a wall white and putting in a mirror doesn't make living in something smaller than a prison cell nice
Other side of the coin!
Have you watched million dollars listing New York!?

Reactions: 1
I’m stuck watching people exploring abandoned places,some houses are left like the people have just disappeared,unfinished games left,meals left on the tables it’s addictive

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Spent an hour earlier watching 3 minutes videos of how the Kardashian organise their fridge/pantry/make up! 🤦‍♀️
I also find it very easy to get sucked in to the tiny new York appartments!!

Yel

Other side of the coin!
Have you watched million dollars listing New York!?

I've seen his stuff popup, haven't clicked yet as still enjoying people endlessly saying "it's not that bad" and pretending a internal window facing other windows is nice. Will be going to that side soon though

I’m stuck watching people exploring abandoned places,some houses are left like the people have just disappeared,unfinished games left,meals left on the tables it’s addictive
That's super addictive, like seeing the tots tv house abandoned and covered in shrubbery or the pools of once opulent mansions

I've seen his stuff popup, haven't clicked yet as still enjoying people endlessly saying "it's not that bad" and pretending a internal window facing other windows is nice. Will be going to that side soon though

That's super addictive, like seeing the tots tv house abandoned and covered in shrubbery or the pools of once opulent mansions
I love anything like this,some of the houses are creepy and makes you wonder what happened to the people who lived there

Me too! I'm watching abandoned London Mansions and I can't believe how many are left to rot. The one I just watched belonged to Brian Forbes and Nanette Newman. After he died they just left it empty. They have 2 daughters Emma Forbes (Live and Kicking presenter) and Sarah too. Amazes me how they can just leave it. It's supposedly recently sold to developers, sad because it looked an amazing home.

Me too! I'm watching abandoned London Mansions and I can't believe how many are left to rot. The one I just watched belonged to Brian Forbes and Nanette Newman. After he died they just left it empty. They have 2 daughters Emma Forbes (Live and Kicking presenter) and Sarah too. Amazes me how they can just leave it. It's supposedly recently sold to developers, sad because it looked an amazing home.
I’ve seen some massive houses just left,it’s odd