Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Mamacita @Zulkraa !!

ETA: I live in the US and couldn’t work out if they ship this box overseas hence why I didn’t name it. But if anyone is curious it’s the Best of 2022 box from Detox Market 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm really tempted by skin and me but, I hate acids etc and my skin is quite sensitive to things like that. I know you can put that in the questionnaire but still worried about what they'd put in my product 😅 I have a routine that seems to be ok just now but still tempted by it
I've got really sensitive skin and I was expecting a breakout or a flare up of my eczema but nothing happened. It does say if you do experience anh adverse reactions then you should discontinue use for a couple of days to allow the skin to repair and then try again but applying your normal moisturiser 10 minutes later to help with the dryness etc.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any recommendations for a heated eyelash curler and do they work better than a standard one?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone have any recommendations for a heated eyelash curler and do they work better than a standard one?
This for me too and best eyelash serums? I used to get on with rapid last but the formula changed and it stopped working for me :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I use a bog standard metal eyelash curler which I gently heat with a hairdryer before use and then set the curl with a waterproof mascara. Tried heated curlers before but nothing I’d recommend tbh.

Could also try getting a lash lift? I’ve never done it but my sister swears by them.

Reactions: 3
This for me too and best eyelash serums? I used to get on with rapid last but the formula changed and it stopped working for me :rolleyes:
UKlash has been a serum lots here on Tattle have had success with. I've not tried it yet but am tempted!

Revitalash Advanced is the best eyelash serum but it’s insanely expensive. I tried UK Lash not expecting much but it’s pretty good.

I also get LVLs done which are AMAZING if you want beautifully curled eyelashes with no effort. They really make your eyes pop. They’re also quite expensive now though (£40 where I live) and last about 6 weeks so may not be something you can do all the time! They don’t damage your eyelashes though like extensions.

Revitalash Advanced is the best eyelash serum but it’s insanely expensive. I tried UK Lash not expecting much but it’s pretty good.

I also get LVLs done which are AMAZING if you want beautifully curled eyelashes with no effort. They really make your eyes pop. They’re also quite expensive now though (£40 where I live) and last about 6 weeks so may not be something you can do all the time! They don’t damage your eyelashes though like extensions.
I really want to try LVL, but I already feel crazy getting my nails done every two weeks when I work from home and only go to my local on a Saturday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want to try LVL, but I already feel crazy getting my nails done every two weeks when I work from home and only go to my local on a Saturday 😂😂😂
I know what you mean, but they’re so lovely! Makes getting ready in the mornings so much quicker. Perfect eyelashes every time! Maybe treat yourself if you have an event/special occasion coming up. The only thing to note is you’re not supposed to get them wet/out any mascara on for 24 hours so if you’d need to get them done at least a day in advance x

Lip balms always seem to stop working after a while. Cycling through all of my keepers throughout the day has given me unheard of for me smooth and healthy lips. 🙂

I always get tiny torn pieces of skin under my nails - not the cuticle, but even lower than that, like a tiny strip of skin peeling down. Does anyone know why that happens and how to prevent it? Admittedly I'm not using cream as often as I should, but I can't figure out how I even keep getting these.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.