Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my Bobbi brown vitamin enriched face base primer, but it’s so expensive. Tried to find the primark dupe for ages but couldn’t find it ☹
its my holy grail too. Not sure if it helps anyone but if you order through the ASOS app today and apply the code “HAUL” it takes 20% off the primer today. Still pricey but a few £’s off x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks Ladies! BB one does have great reviews! Just not sure I can warrant the cost... 🥴 Was looking at the ELF Putty Primer if anyone has used that?

Just picked up the Dove gradual tan (derma spa summer revived) from Home Bargains for £2.99. They also have the Garnier gradual tan for the same price. Not sure where people usually buy them from but I’ve seen them in places like Boots etc for almost £10 when not on offer. Just thought I’d let people know who are wanting to try it out. I’ve never tried it so hoping it’s as good as everyone has been saying!🤞🏼
I like that but Bloody stinks and makes me feel sticky that obviously till wash it off but puts me off lol.

Thanks Ladies! BB one does have great reviews! Just not sure I can warrant the cost... 🥴 Was looking at the ELF Putty Primer if anyone has used that?
I have used the Glow primer from ELF. When I use it, later on in the day, I look at my skin and think, I look well, and then remember I used that. I bought it because it was recommended somewhere. It was cheap and I wasn’t expecting much. Not sure if it fares well on dry skin. I like the Revolution miracle cream moisturiser- it’s a good primer too.

Reactions: 1
I have nothing but praise for the body shops camomile, make up remover butter.
It wouldn't normally be in my price range for make up remover, but it lasts ages and I've never had an issue with my skin with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have nothing but praise for the body shops camomile, make up remover butter.
It wouldn't normally be in my price range for make up remover, but it lasts ages and I've never had an issue with my skin with it.

They have 20% offer on currently 😀

Has anyone ever found a good dupe or replacement for double wear light? It was my holy grail 😩
Have you tried the hydra futurist Estée Lauder one? It’s brilliant. If you have a boots nearby, defo go and get a sample

Reactions: 3
My roots are coming through and my hair dye is fading and it's starting to bother me. I just go an all over brown & I'm wanting to try and match my natural colour. I'm pretty skint, do you think a box dye will be fine? I have very curly hair (3 b/c,) & my natural hair is dark dark brown so I feel like it will be forgiving of mistakes?
You can try one of the Moroccan Oil coloured masks. It’s a treatment that deposits colour while nourishing your hair. You can buy a travel pouch and see how you like it, before committing to a full size one.

Thank you so much 🥺♥♥

does anyone use anything for their lashes/brows for growth? I really want longer lashes and have heard castor oil or Vaseline. Or the more expensive treatments like retivalash (I think it’s called?) thank you xx
I’ve tried a few but the uklash was the best. Highly recommend it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like that but Bloody stinks and makes me feel sticky that obviously till wash it off but puts me off lol.
I was just about to ask if it smells!! I was about to go and buy some.

Has anyone managed to find a nice smelling gradual?

Reactions: 2
I really like isle of paradise because you drop it into your own moisturiser. It’s expensive but it’s available at Boots and is often on offer elsewhere too.

I seem to be having issues with thinning hair, so I bought some multivitamin hair gummies specific for hair nails and skin. Every time I have them (I have stopped and started over the last few weeks) I seem to explode into big, watery spots that easily scar my skin. I have had other products with biotin in previous to this and it happened then also. Is there a link between biotin and zits, and how can I get around it as I want to improve my hair situation. Thanks x

I seem to be having issues with thinning hair, so I bought some multivitamin hair gummies specific for hair nails and skin. Every time I have them (I have stopped and started over the last few weeks) I seem to explode into big, watery spots that easily scar my skin. I have had other products with biotin in previous to this and it happened then also. Is there a link between biotin and zits, and how can I get around it as I want to improve my hair situation. Thanks x
Is there any chance those are from ingrown hairs?

where are you getting these spots?

Talking of spots. I've always been blessed even as a teenager to have not ever gone through acne etc. That is apart from when my period is due. I either break out right between my eyebrows or around my mouth. I eat healthily and drink water and all the usual stuff but is this just something I'll always have to deal with regardless or can it be helped? It makes me look so crusty and scabby 😂

Which gummies are they? Just so I can check out the ingredient list 🙂

Has anyone ever seen longer hair results from using castor oil/rosemary (i think?)
Tempted to give it a go but worried how gross my hair will feel afterwards!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.