Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always used to be likened to a young Shirley Maclaine in my younger years and therefore got called Shirley A LOT! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Whenever any site asks me for a username, my brains blanks and I can only think of 'I don't know' so I've just kept it as that now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My tortoise, Queenie, was racing across the room when I created my account. Queenie was taken so I had to pad it out. She was bossing my cat out of the way.

I’m a houseplant hoarder.
Me too! One of my celebrity crushes is James Wong. He replied to my Insta comments asking how to best look after my monkey jar. I was so happy 😍

Reactions: 5
My usual online name is Bradders a derivative of my surname. But people kept assuming I was a dude, it gets tiresome correcting people on Reddit. So I wanted a more feminine name here.

Reactions: 4
I wanted a penname to use online that's more generic than my birth name, and have been obsessed with the Titanic since I was a teenager so picked this one.

Reactions: 6
Mine is named after a podcast, people basically write in to the podcast with their local gossip and the 3 comedians read them out on the podcast. Honestly I have actually cried laughing at some of them πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
How can I get my name changed? It’s a bit too revealing... didn’t actually think I’d end up posting etc

Reactions: 1