Your tattle names... why?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did you choose your username?
Was it completely random?
I see some really funny ones so thought I'd ask 🤪

I personally couldn't think of anything and then joe exotic popped in my head saying that witch Carole baskin 🤣 so mine was really random

Let's hear yours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I stole mine from a user on the Digital Spy forums where I've been a member for years (under a few different usernames 😉)

I'd always secretly coveted it every time I saw it and so, when I joined Tattle, I seized my chance 😂

I really wish I'd thought of it myself though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally random, first thing that popped into my head with absolutely no significance whatsoever.

I’m jealous of all the witty usernames on here!

Reactions: 6
I just wanted something unique and I was eating some laughing cow cheese at the time so I started thinking what went with 'cow'. The rest, as they say, is history.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mine I just set up as a random name as I only came on for a quick look after seeing it mentioned on someone’s Instagram but really enjoyed it on here and decided to stay. Didn’t realise until it was too late that I couldn’t change it and now I’m stuck with the twatty thing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Admin chose mine, my previous name was a bit outing not that anyone would be interested in little old me 😂

• Haha
I came over here when all the ads on Instagram went mental and I mainly joined to read about the scamming and begging that was happening

Reactions: 3
Cos I’m sick of influencers starting their stories with ‘hey guyzzzzz’ and it ends up with them advertising an affiliated swipe up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I stole mine from a user on the Digital Spy forums where I've been a member for years (under a few different usernames 😉)

I'd always secretly coveted it every time I saw it and so, when I joined Tattle, I seized my chance 😂

I really wish I'd thought of it myself though!
I found Tattle through DS, been a member for years, but dont post now, too many closed threads due to sensitive people and lots of tedious arguments 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had two magazines on my coffee table (glamour and Elle) so voila :LOL:. Unfortunately me being glamorous will never happen!

• Haha
I dyed my hair a rather ghastly blonde when I was a teenager and a school friend called me The Fader. Fab? Well, because I am! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know really ... I like owls. The word howl popped in my head, and it rhymes! It’s nonsense though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9