Your opinions on cannabis/weed?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who smoke it are selfish pricks with no respect for anyone around them.
Simple as that really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm an ex cigarettes smoker. Love a whiff as I pass someone smoking. Love the smell of weed (used to smoke many years ago in the days of resin/grass).
I absolutely loathe vape smell though have only smelled the fruity pungent kind. I have very little knowledge of vaping though.
---
Hate stale tobacco smell on clothing though, has to be fresh.

Reactions: 1
I think if it was legalised and the production of it was controlled so that there were no harmful substances in it, it would not be a problem to society. I smoked weed as a teen socially and then every day from being 21 until I was 30 and then I quit cold turkey. I never had a problem with it, I held down 2 jobs - one full time and one part time. I was always motivated and did what needed to be done and then some. I don't drink and I found weed was my release. In the past few months, I have been having some relationship issues and I have smoked the odd one here and there and I feel like it just helps me take the edge off the stress in my life.

I know not everyone has good experiences with it, but it's the same for every drug - legal or not.

Reactions: 3