Your most disliked instagrammers out there

Jess170313

Please delete if there is something similar, but who do you detest?

Mine are;

Jonahs_mummy - child too spoilt
Brummymummy - just hate her
Mrsmeldrum - too many reasons!!
Lifewithoaksandolive - neglects her children for Instagram
Thehomethatmademe - stuck up bitch

Who are yours?
Mrsemilynorris

Ekkwhine

Chatty Member
@emveebeelifestyle “good morning my little cockers”
OBSESSED with the Hinch. Ridiculously so. Photoshopped pics of them together, which come across jokey then you read the gushing caption

diygirl40

Great thread

I personally dislike Beckyhomesweethome - as she simply begs for everything and is completely addicted to "insta" and wants to be instafamous
I also dislike the obvious Mrs Hinch, Becksforeverydisney, Elaine12Jones..just to name a few x

FavouriteChild

Jane Gammons
Fat and boring and lies all the time

Love Taza

She just keeps birthing kids as cash cows

VanderKIMBERLEY

Again pops out the babies to get freebies shes a patronising anti vaccination snob.

Also MOD & FOD for basically pimping out their kids to get free stuff. Those kids have absolutely no privacy. Photos of them in the bath and on the potty. It’s all sorts of wrong.
Definitely them.

Jess170313

House of holcroft is so fake its cringey. Shes also so rude to anyone who dare dis her ads. Id be ashamed to say i hadnt worked hard for anything in my house as her entire house is #gifted. Shes a vile person
Just had a quick glance at her page. What is it with everyone and grey, silver and mirror decor. Its so chavvy and dull and doesnt look lived in.

bee84

@mother_to_onexo posted a mental health quote under a selfie of herself - find that really self absorbed
@beingbrittany used to be really nice, done really well with the weightloss but became a begger for likes and freebies pretty much
@mother_of_daughters she just grates on me as does @thehomethatmademe

GossipBug

Chatty Member
Mygreyhomex She’s so bloody Annoying why she mops her floors when she still has shit all over them is beyond me! Hoover first thick c***t think she’s made it think again 😂😂😂😂😂❤
I find her content really cringe. It's like she saw what Mrs Hinch does and though "I can do that!" But with zero budget and no PR team behind her. How she got so many followers is frankly puzzling. Her content is not good. I've got a friend trying to do a home Instagram thing jumping on the bandwagon. She's only got about 1000 followers but she's got the content! I strongly suspect most of MGH's followers were bought...

Lynseyp

Chatty Member
I find her content really cringe. It's like she saw what Mrs Hinch does and though "I can do that!" But with zero budget and no PR team behind her. How she got so many followers is frankly puzzling. Her content is not good. I've got a friend trying to do a home Instagram thing jumping on the bandwagon. She's only got about 1000 followers but she's got the content! I strongly suspect most of MGH's followers were bought...
Has to be bought followers, i really can't see the fascination with MGH.
I've said this in another thread that she reminds me of Perry from Kevin & Perry Go Large then another person commented Waynetta Slob and that pretty much sums her up.

Destybaby

Her house is awfull!!
How she gets ads and gifted shit is beyond me
Or they just feel sorry for her 😂😂

Lynseyp

Chatty Member
Her house is awfull!!
How she gets ads and gifted shit is beyond me
Or they just feel sorry for her 😂😂
Her photos are grainy and crap quality. As for her daily stories it scares me when she has the camera so close. I hear she was ranting this morning about crap reviews of her book. She needs to realise she's going to get positive and negative comments and she needs to accept them without kicking off like she does.

Destybaby

Her photos are grainy and crap quality. As for her daily stories it scares me when she has the camera so close. I hear she was ranting this morning about crap reviews of her book. She needs to realise she's going to get positive and negative comments and she needs to accept them without kicking off like she does.
And she has just played the troll card
On stories crying
It’s a review on your book get a bloody grip

fluffnstuff

She bought around 4k followers then changed her name to MGH, myself and a few others watched her from way back when she did nothing but rave about Hinch and we, at that time, liked Hinch- dont judge, we saw the light- she was barmy then but is worse now as shes so, so different from the obsessed, nasty, bitchy little tool she was then to who shes pretending to be now. It's ever so awkward to watch now, but hilarious too to see her acting😄