Your karma stories

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With quarantine I’ve had a lot of time on my hands to think (not always a good thing!), and I’ve realised I still have a lot of resentment towards a few people from school who betrayed me/mistreated me. My biggest regret around it was not speaking up for myself or confronting them. I didn’t have much confidence in myself to speak up and I hate that I essentially let them get away with different things. I was so soft.

I also feel really sad because I was recently looking at photos of myself as a teen and I didn’t feel confident in how I looked at the time, but I see now that I looked beautiful, and now I think these people may have been jealous. (Not trying to be boastful or anything but I don’t understand why else because I was a good friend to them.)

But anyway! Something I like to believe in is karma. I like to think that what goes around comes around and that karma paid those people a visit. But I haven’t seen or heard of them since school, years ago, so I don’t know if it has! I can only hope they got their comeuppance somehow.

Do any of you believe in karma? Do you have any karma-related stories?

Reactions: 8
I don't know if this is Karma but i am going to share . I was dating a lad when i was about 20 and things went sour quick . A few weeks later one of his friends threatened me and informed me he had a long term GF who was 8 months pregnant (i was unaware of at the time i was dating him ) . I went to see a fortune teller who told me he had been lying about loads of other stuff and a car he recently purchased was going to be write off. Two months later I see a Facebook status of his car engine being un repairable and he had lost thousands on his high spec Audi 😮 . He had also cheated on the girlfriend two days after she gave birth . Oddly enough they are due to get married. I personally don't believe in it .

With quarantine I’ve had a lot of time on my hands to think (not always a good thing!), and I’ve realised I still have a lot of resentment towards a few people from school who betrayed me/mistreated me. My biggest regret around it was not speaking up for myself or confronting them. I didn’t have much confidence in myself to speak up and I hate that I essentially let them get away with different things. I was so soft.

I also feel really sad because I was recently looking at photos of myself as a teen and I didn’t feel confident in how I looked at the time, but I see now that I looked beautiful, and now I think these people may have been jealous. (Not trying to be boastful or anything but I don’t understand why else because I was a good friend to them.)

But anyway! Something I like to believe in is karma. I like to think that what goes around comes around and that karma paid those people a visit. But I haven’t seen or heard of them since school, years ago, so I don’t know if it has! I can only hope they got their comeuppance somehow.

I was the same , not so much people from school but people from the past . I tend to think about it when i have a lot of time on my hands like the current situation .

Reactions: 4

I can relate and yes karma is a b*tch to deserve to feel her bite.

I went to an all girls school for high school, where I was bullied and isolated (I had an exceptionally small year even by the school's standards - usually 80-90, mine was in the 40s). I have had total hair loss since my early teens, so that and other things led me to have very poor self image combined with them telling anyone new 'nobody is friends with Seaborgium'. I had no voice to speak up, and school often made it worse as I was the exception to the rule (e.g. choose between abseiling or sailing for a trip, sorry you're not doing either). My mum just said it's what girls are like, and my dad wasn't around or if was he said his hands were tied (20 years later he was sad I didn't tell him how bad it was - but he knew as begged him to remove me and/or stop paying the fees).

It took until my mid 30s to be able to be free from self hate and body dysmorphia, but I see pictures from my teens and just see a very sad lonely girl. I still have issues with depression, anxiety and some PTSD from their bullying.

Karma has hit one of the big bullies, and the school closed 13 years after I left (oh how I cheered).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
well, my ex who was physically abusive to me, is a lowlife. is unemployed and lives in his mums box room, spends all day sharing misogynistic posts on facebook, just has a really sad life.
also my ex best mate who was so nasty and a bully, it’s a long story haha has had friends dumping her and seems karmas taking a toll there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the karma bus never comes quickly and u often dont see the outcome which is a shame

Reactions: 13
Yes I do believe in good and bad karma. Everything comes back to you, with bad karma you don't always get to see those who have wronged you get theirs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just before lock down I took a massive bag full of expensive items, clothes, brand new trainers a few ornaments to a charity shop. I could have got a couple of hubdered quid re selling.
Driving out the car park, scraped my car along a very high kerb. Costing a couple of hundred to repair.
I dont belive in karma 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Digging up old forums because I have lots of time hahaha!!
Well I know someone who is not very 'manly' you can say. And his wife is a total witch. She is that kind of woman you will instantly hate after seeing. She is very very judgemental about looks...always snickering on someone's weight, she doesn't mind someone calling fat or obese. Ahe hates everyone and everything around her, she hates when it's summer outside or raining or winter, either she is nagging or complaining.
I don't want to pull much story, but she was caught red handed having wild sex...on the dusty floor...with an unemployed bald old twit. Even that man had clicked her nudes and sex videos and messages which got leaked eww!!
As I told you, ,she said that her husband isn't manly enough. He said it wasn't her fault 😂 He instantly forgave her and is still living with her.

• Wow
Yep my ex. Shagging around behind my back lord knows how many times. We split and he got straight with another woman who it turns out he was with long before we split, found this out after the event. They married 3 months later.

Several months later a friend bumped into him, not having met his new Mrs. She said hi, congratulations etc. To which the woman replied ‘oh I’m not his wife!’

Few years on again and he’s had a baby with another woman. Thinks his family don’t know but they do. I really feel for his parents who are lovely and cannot see this child. His wife knows and her condition of taking him back was that he had the snip. So at least if/when he carries on his ways at least he can’t get anyone else pregnant eh?

And at the time of our split a mutual friend of us all was saying to her, he’s cheated on Coffee with you, what makes you think he won’t cheat on you. And she was all no, we love each other, this is real, he’d never do that to me. Well.....😆

• Wow
I can relate and yes karma is a b*tch to deserve to feel her bite.

I went to an all girls school for high school, where I was bullied and isolated (I had an exceptionally small year even by the school's standards - usually 80-90, mine was in the 40s). I have had total hair loss since my early teens, so that and other things led me to have very poor self image combined with them telling anyone new 'nobody is friends with Seaborgium'. I had no voice to speak up, and school often made it worse as I was the exception to the rule (e.g. choose between abseiling or sailing for a trip, sorry you're not doing either). My mum just said it's what girls are like, and my dad wasn't around or if was he said his hands were tied (20 years later he was sad I didn't tell him how bad it was - but he knew as begged him to remove me and/or stop paying the fees).

It took until my mid 30s to be able to be free from self hate and body dysmorphia, but I see pictures from my teens and just see a very sad lonely girl. I still have issues with depression, anxiety and some PTSD from their bullying.

Karma has hit one of the big bullies, and the school closed 13 years after I left (oh how I cheered).
I was bullied by girls too but a bit younger than you. I still think people are watching me and laughing at me wherever I go. Unless I'm drunk of course.

• Sad
Long one for ya...

I was with my ex since I was 16, engaged at 21, first house at 23 and married at 29. We were high school sweet hearts. I loved him so so much. Things became bumpy when we first moved in together (which I took as normal!) and at one point we were even booked to be married in 2012, then put the wedding on hold cos he just wasn't feeling ready. The 7 years we lived together got tougher and tougher, but we went ahead and eventually got married in 2015.

After the wedding, things went from bad to worse. He was literally turning into a teenager - he'd disappear down the pub at 5pm on a Friday, came home at 8am, slept all day, woke at 4pm on the Saturday, showered, ironed a t-shirt and went back out and done it all again. He didn't give a tit about me and how this made me feel. When he was around me, he was too tired or hungover. It wasn't a relationship - we just existed. I couldn't understand what was so bad about me that he wouldn't spend any time with me and it really hit my confidence. He was just obsessed with going on benders. Not to mention I also found out he was injecting steroids and dealing drugs but promised he stopped once I caught him, which he obviously lied about.

In August 2016 after coming home 2 days late from a stag do in Magaluf with no contact, as I threat, I told him I was leaving him. I (naively) didn't want to leave him, just wanted scare him and it back fired - he told me "fine, just go". I must have spent about 6 weeks (stupidly) pleaded with him to try and sort it but he was adement he didn't want to be with me and I couldn't understand how he could so easily throw away 14 years like that. Totally heartless. I had a feeling there had to be someone else in the background and one particular girl came to my attention on Facebook...

One night when he was night shift, I went to our home to collect more belongings, as I was staying at my folks house. A car I didn't recongise was outside and the lights were on. I walked to the front window and there was the very girl he denied being involved with, sitting on my couch herself FLICKING THROUGH OUR WEDDING ALBUM!!! I barged in, chucked her out, found her dirty knichers at the side of the bed, loads of her belongings all over the place. He had left her there while he went to work. His lies had all unravelled but he denies being involved with her while we were together, but I'm not stupid. It all added up.

Long story short, I was a mess for the next 6 months but found my feet, got my own house and settled into single life eventually. Had a great social life, amazing friends, a few cheeky hook ups, enjoyed texting guys then unexpectedly met my new boyfriend on the dancefloor of a nightclub. They remained together until the end of last year and have a 2 year old son. Once their honeymoon period ended, their relationship was nothing but turbulant - constantly having blazing rows, breaking up, physical violence, police called numerous times, court apperances, etc. My relationship with him was never ever anywhere near that bad. Our marriage was blissful in comparison.

My boyfriend is the complete polar opposite of my ex and feel insanely lucky to have met him that night, while my ex's life has fell apart. He tried reaching out to say how sorry he was for everything that led up to us splitting, how he regrets getting involved with her, how its ruined his life, etc. but I told him I was done and wouldn't change a thing. To think that I wanted him back! He's also had a long list of really crappy things happen to him, all as a results of being involved her, so I see it as karma!

I've insanely happy with my now boyfriend and I feel so valued, respected and wanted. Feel like I got my happy ending.

Well done if you got this far 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't believe in karma at all. A girl I used to hang around with used to always say karma would get anyone who had caused bad things to happen to her. She had a nasty streak but was never willing to consider that the bad luck she had was karma for her behaviour.

Reactions: 1
The old Hopi Indians had a saying, "The smile you send out returns to you".

Mankind has been preaching the laws of karma since time immemorial.

It was good when my gaslighting cheating ex got put on the sex offender's register for having sex with a 15 year old. I highly doubt she was the first.

Shallow, I know, but it's nice to see girls who gave me tit about my weight at school waddling about town now. I'm still a fat lass but I'm a better dressed fat lass now and I don't try to hide by wearing massive sacks. I appreciate that I have a waist, a decent pair of tits and good legs. To be fair, it took a lot of years to get to this point, for years I felt like shite. I don't know what happened to make me change, but I feel sorry for folk who can't see their good points.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha just found out the guy I was seeing for around 6 months and then ghosted me And never paying me back money he owed has finally getting his karma. After ghosting me and cheating on me he ended up in a shotgun wedding to the girl he cheated on me with and he is now heavily in debt and hasn’t been able to see his son since they broke up and he is claiming domestic violence. He was and is a compulsive liar so I don’t believe a word of what he is saying, he saw her as his meal ticket as he is a lazy pos that can’t hold down a job and get uses people and then makes up lies when he has no more use for them. Seem he has fucked of the wrong person now. I’m just gonna sit back and eat my popcorn lol

Reactions: 3
My husbands brothers ex was an absolute vile witch, she decided she didn't like me before she even knew me basically she was a chav lived off benefits etc I worked supported myself was always dressed nice she lived in pyjamas etc it was hell at the time
Just found out she's finally got her cumpumance and karma has bit her right in the ass 🤣

My neighbours had a restricted breed dog which got in to my yard and killed my cat and rabbit. Also got in to other neighbours yards and did the same thing. When the council came to take the dog, it mysteriously disappeared and the neighbours refused to apologise and turned on everyone.

About a month later the guy fell and broke his hip, his son totalled his car and his wife got cancer.

• Wow