Your Holiday Fling.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met a bloke in Kavos about 8 years ago - hit it off, we really clicked - we both flew home on the same day and spent the remainder of our holiday together, he was from
Nottinghamshire and I am from Kent - we carried on talking/texting when we returned home and he came down to visit me 4 times. Then I found out on Facebook that he already had a girlfriend - that he lived with and had been with for about 5 years already ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ They are still together, married with a kid as well. The mind boggles ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
My first holiday romance was when I was 11 in Menorca with a German boy. He left a red rose outside our apartment and we became penpals for a few months. My second holiday romance was when I was 13 in Majorca with an Irish boy who was 3 years older and my dad caught us snogging and went mental. Third and last holiday romance was in Rhodes on a holiday with my friend when we were 18. There was a guy from Leeds who I ended up spending most of the two weeks with (my friend paired up with his friend too). At the time I felt like I had fallen in love with him but it was just a silly crush. Havenโ€™t spoken to him since getting back as I lost his number and he wasnโ€™t on Facebook. Iโ€™m 31 now and canโ€™t even really remember what he looked like.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Went away with my parents, auntie, uncle and cousin when I was 15. Cousin was a bit older than me so it was her job to look after me at night, parents wanted me to have a good time so allowed me to go to a club with her in the evening. Ended up speaking to a man, I was so drunk, he ended up carrying me on to a beach and we ended up having sex up against a wall. It was my first time, went back to our hotel where I ended up sitting in a bath trying to clean sand out of myself to find out the next night that he was 35!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He was just as mortified that I was only 15.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Went on a family holiday to Jamaica when I was 19. I met an American guy the same age, we had sex on the beach, in some long grass next to the hotel (random) and then in a storage cupboard with the door wide open! Luckily no one saw us however after we had sex that last time he just got up, said bye and walked off! I was drunk at the time so I burst into tears and kept following him to say how horrible he was for leaving so suddenly after ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Went on a family holiday to Jamaica when I was 19. I met an American guy the same age, we had sex on the beach, in some long grass next to the hotel (random) and then in a storage cupboard with the door wide open! Luckily no one saw us however after we had sex that last time he just got up, said bye and walked off! I was drunk at the time so I burst into tears and kept following him to say how horrible he was for leaving so suddenly after ๐Ÿ˜‚
What a dick(him, not you.)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had two when i went to Greece when i was 16 :p One was a bartender(so cliche I know) actually gave my first ๐Ÿค› LOL he started getting a bit too full on though so moved on. The other was towards the end of the holiday and I randomly went off with him on his scooter( so bloody dangerous now) he was from Brighton and I actualyl saw him on a channel 4 programme about sexual fantasies a few years later which was funny.

When i was at uni i went to Magaluf for a week and spent the week with a Swedish barman. Nothing else to say except he was beautiful and made me feel so confident.

Went away with my parents, auntie, uncle and cousin when I was 15. Cousin was a bit older than me so it was her job to look after me at night, parents wanted me to have a good time so allowed me to go to a club with her in the evening. Ended up speaking to a man, I was so drunk, he ended up carrying me on to a beach and we ended up having sex up against a wall. It was my first time, went back to our hotel where I ended up sitting in a bath trying to clean sand out of myself to find out the next night that he was 35!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He was just as mortified that I was only 15.
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ god! Imagine finding out as a 35 year old man youโ€™d just slept with a 15 year old.

If I were in his shoes Iโ€™d have been straight on a plane home!

I had a couple of flings in magaluf about 15 years ago
They were the days.
Now iโ€™m married and boring ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I brought mine home with me to live. Realised soon after he was the laziest abusive hole ever. He has all the looks but absolutely 0 else going for him ๐Ÿ™„

• Sad
Mine was in Ibiza when I was there with my best friend. Met this Irish guy on the street after everyone got kicked out a bar because of a fight (classy). Kissed him, went for more drinks, shagged him about 1000 times within the space of 4 days. Spent a whole day together which then caused my friend to have a massive argument with me and we fell out for about 9 months. (Her boyfriend is very controlling and manipulative which is mostly what contributed towards the argument, not just me shagging an Irish lad lol). The Irish lad & I still follow eachother on Instagram to this day. Never met ever again!

Met a guy In Bulgaria who I actually ended up seeing for a little bit afterwards (we were from the same town) but one day we were both by the pool and went to his room for a fumble. To cut a long story short I accidentally snapped his banjo string and the hotel room looked like a murder scene. Whoops ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6