Your favourite "hidden gem" online stores?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really shop online much, tend to stick to Amazon and use the high street. Have been looking around as wanted to get some ideas for teenage daughter for Birthday/Christmas.

I found a few ones I'd never heard of, but look brilliant. It might be that you've all heard of them, but I thought I'd share, especially as 🎄is coming.

https://www.kikki-k.com/uk/home this has some lovely sale items.

https://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/ retro heaven.

Anyone else have any hidden gem online stores? Doesn't have to be for gifts or any specific theme.

Reactions: 1
Not a gift store or anything, but a discount food store. Sells food that is close to or just past best before dates at really god reduced prices.

You never know what is going to become available, how much of it or whatever. Drinks tend to not be that worthwhile deals, but things like crisps, snacks, cereal bars, granolas can be good deals. Protein bars and protein drinks come on quite regularly at really good prices if that’s your thing. I find it’s a good site for the occasional stock up on cheap snacks, cereal bars etc.

StarBargains.co.uk

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love craftygiraffe for cute wooden items and 'not on the highstreet'

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Great idea for a thread, good to get an idea of new places to find gifts. I'm obsessed with tk max. Need new options, give too many gifts with badly picked off price sticker marks that give the game away.

Reactions: 1
Great idea for a thread, good to get an idea of new places to find gifts. I'm obsessed with tk max. Need new options, give too many gifts with badly picked off price sticker marks that give the game away.
I’ve heard if you use rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover then the stickers and residue come off.

Reactions: 2
What websites do you like? I am doing Christmas shopping and trying to find some nice stuff. I LOVE Not On The Highstreet and am wondering if there are similar sites that people know of?