Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I also thought Bubz looked bored. Sometimes feels like she is on a desperate mission to show everyone how compatible they are.
Don’t think he’s interested in the ‘influencer’ life at all, he would rather slob around and play his games. I always get this passive aggressive feeling from Candy… like she wants him to be be and do something else.

Reactions: 6
not sure if anyone can create a new thread - im still too new of a member...

Reactions: 1
Would love to see some thread suggestions … we could come up with some crackers I’m sure !

Reactions: 1
Youpenga 2: God bothering got boring as the sofa was calling. Bubs moved all the furniture. Endless WW drivel & cosy blessed homemaking days. 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Youpenga 2: God bothering got boring as the sofa was calling. Bubs moved all the furniture. Endless WW drivel & cosy blessed homemaking days. 😂🙈
Youpenga 2: God bothering got boring as the sofa was calling - hilarious

she’s so fake with the religion stuff kinda makes me sick

Reactions: 4
Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubz would rather have head, But our Little MissPrude doesn't do rude

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubz would rather have head, But our Little MissPrude doesn't do rude
Not sure there will be more suggestions and this one had the most likes I think - and it’s hilarious I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have questions........Why is such a pious woman playing the Resident Evil board game (#fakereligion).....and also does not know the correct pronunciation of 'Ecclesiastes'? What is 'e-class sta zees?' :unsure:

• Haha
I have questions........Why is such a pious woman playing the Resident Evil board game (#fakereligion).....and also does not know the correct pronunciation of 'Ecclesiastes'? What is 'e-class sta zees?' :unsure:
Because that’s what it is fake religion. Or she’s trying to do things that her husband enjoys because he’s unhappy. The latest vlog feels off/different from her previous ones, I have a suspicion her marriage is going through a rocky patch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.