Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really annoys me she says the dogs are going to the parlour. They are not 70 year old women living in the 1940’s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Notice she had to get the dog walk in after it being mentioned. The only reason Gizmo isn’t good on the lead is because he’s not used to being walked!! Make me so mad, they are not responsible dog owners.
They say the dogs are their world… absolute rubbish, they don’t give them what they need which is daily walks. Buying new coats/toys and treats for them does not make you a good dog owner if you are too lazy to walk them.
Also notice how she got the beg in for a new coffee machine, wonder how many people have sent her money? Just terrible
Have we ever seen gizmo not good on the lead? I don’t think so or remember and I also think he’s more behaved than Newt.

They don’t get walked in the rain for sure, she cba with the hassle, I even wonder if they get bathed between each groom?!

Does she have a link to her Amazon wish list would love to see what’s she was on about.

I can’t stand coffee so have zero interest in it but couldn’t believe she took her coffee machine on holiday and seemed to want to keep that broken one her dad gave her

Reactions: 6
It is her annoying laugh that she does every 2 seconds that does my head in! She really is heading for an early grave and as for her lazy husband, he is clearly not interested and would rather act as a teenager in his room gaming. What a pair of saddos!

Reactions: 8
It is her annoying laugh that she does every 2 seconds that does my head in! She really is heading for an early grave and as for her lazy husband, he is clearly not interested and would rather act as a teenager in his room gaming. What a pair of saddos!
“If you’re new here I have two shitzus - hahahah”

No reason to giggle, it isn’t funny. Has to be an awkward giggle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New Thread name suggestions folks ?

extra points if it includes coffee, giggling and lack of dog walking

• Haha
Ten coffees a day, but poor dogs can just pray, for a walk with miss giggle, who is just in the middle, of the aisle in Haskins, with her bubz, and their matching pyjamas

• Haha
Not one dog walk again!! That bubzzz thing didn’t even get out of his pyjamas all day. Probably walking around farting all
day instead. She was more bothered about having all her coffees and coke and pretending to be miss perfect wrapping presents. They honestly don’t deserve pets.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.