You tube mummy vloggers, who gets on your nerves And why ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I follow some I like mama izzo I like mummy in the know and pheobe and me . Ones I can’t stick , Mrs ad meldrum , Kerry my house is a tip , Charlotte Taylor how much can someone moan about things !! And mama ash how fake and false she comes across, for me as mum you can see through the bs and good luck the ones who make money and do well but they don’t come across as fake or smug , let me know who annoys you ?

Reactions: 1
I like Phoebe and Me, but she doesn’t half make a drama out of everything! I do like how much she reads though, compared to so many others it seems she has a bit more substance to her. And how much she did herself for their new house, she worked hard which is an alien concept to most of them.

Mumma Izzo I’m unsure of. She’s so saccharine sweet- not sure if it’s an act? And she never seems to DO anything except be at home?

Mumma Izzo is alwsys filming her kids in the bath which I don’t agree with. ?

That I do agree with the filming and posting of the boys in the bath is just a big no no and I think she just stays at home it goes to park because she has so many kids it must be hard to get out or keep control of them all

Oh yes, I can imagine it is, when they are all so young. But the eldest goes to school and the next one goes some days to preschool, so she doesn’t have them all. My thought would be if you can’t handle all your kids when out yourself, you shouldn’t have so many. Not judging her for having 4 kids, I would love another, or for having them so close. I just feel bad that the wee ones never seem to get out.

Think she is a nice enough girl though, no harm in her.

Kerry tit tip Conway annoys me the most.
I can't stand the woman or Warren, but I can't stop myself watching to see if their house has fallen down yet...

Emily Norris really gets on my tits as well. Ad,ad,ad bloody ad! She's never up front or honest, always does super long titles so you can't see it's an ad until you start watching ? so passive aggressive too, I find her quite false.

My third place goes to meldrum. Cocunt of a woman that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm with Queenie. ?

I've yet to come across a genuinely pleasant one.

Out of interest, in your opinion, what makes the ones you like less annoying than the rest?

I'm with Queenie. ?

Out of interest, in your opinion, what makes the ones you like less annoying than the rest?
Mummy daddy me doesn't annoy me. Well, sometimes her voice grates on me but she can't help that ? she replies to people nicely, takes time to reply to DMs from what I've seen, and is up front with ads and gifts.

Reactions: 6
I'm with Queenie. ?

Out of the Channel Mum ones, I really like watching Nilly Dahlia. She respects her children’s privacy/does not show them a lot or blurs out. Very transparent with ads and gifted items and always gives an honest opinion. Varied content, always doing something with her children from baking to visiting NT properties. Does not have her husband chiming in or featuring much. Really good at replying to comments and responding to DMs if you need help. Talked honestly about mental health/antenatal depression and did not make a ‘show’ of it like Mrs M.
All of that combined makes her not annoying compared to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like Phoebe and Me, but she doesn’t half make a drama out of everything! I do like how much she reads though, compared to so many others it seems she has a bit more substance to her. And how much she did herself for their new house, she worked hard which is an alien concept to most of them.
I like Phoebe and Me she has great content especially at vlogmas. I love her honesty and how she literally doesn't give a tit! Yet the way she talks to and about Phoebe doesn't sit right with me. If you follow her you can see that P is really struggling to settle into school and it's like she doesn't care.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for her with how P is struggling with school, for both of them. I get why she wants her there as she has her 24:7 otherwise, she never seems to have any help and it must be a lot, she is still a young girl and it’s a lot for anyone. But if it were me I’d have pulled her out by now ??‍♀ Wouldn’t be worth the upset of my child. But overall I do really like her.

I feel bad for her with how P is struggling with school, for both of them. I get why she wants her there as she has her 24:7 otherwise, she never seems to have any help and it must be a lot, she is still a young girl and it’s a lot for anyone. But if it were me I’d have pulled her out by now ??‍♀ Wouldn’t be worth the upset of my child. But overall I do really like her.
I totally agree I feel like screaming at her! P is definitely struggling if it was me I would cut her hours back and slowly build her hours to full time. Its like she thinks its the school's problem not hers.
I do like her love her book reviews etc but find it hard to watch how she talks to and about P

I totally agree I feel like screaming at her! P is definitely struggling if it was me I would cut her hours back and slowly build her hours to full time. Its like she thinks its the school's problem not hers.
I do like her love her book reviews etc but find it hard to watch how she talks to and about P
Oh my gosh, have you seen her stories today? Basically the teacher said she sent P home because she’s so unhappy and Jess ended with saying “it’s not fair on me”. ? really cannot agree with her on this one. She said basically P needs to suck it up. She is 3, the wee poppet ?

• Sad
Oh my gosh, have you seen her stories today? Basically the teacher said she sent P home because she’s so unhappy and Jess ended with saying “it’s not fair on me”. ? really cannot agree with her on this one. She said basically P needs to suck it up. She is 3, the wee poppet ?
Yes that's what I have a problem with it's all about Jess and not about P! It's all about how much of an inconvince it is and not about why P is struggling. She should be asking the teachers advice about what to do next or going to the head to ask for help settling P in, not blaming the teachers! She thinks because P is ok at home then she is ok in school which is not the case!

Most of the Channel Mum lot 🤢 Tedious. The majority of these channels consist of ads and the same drivel time and time again. How many hauls can you do with the same tat over and over?

Reactions: 6