You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm finally giving this show a go! I tried to watch the first episode last year and couldn't finish it but I'm now on ep 2 so wish me luck!

Reactions: 2
And.. season one finished in 2 days. Going to start on 2 next week but iv read it isn't as good?

Is Dr Nicky in it? I'm a little bit in love with John stamos ATM.

Last edited:
And.. season one finished in 2 days. Going to start on 2 next week but iv read it isn't as good?

Is Dr Nicky in it? I'm a little bit in love with John stamos ATM.
He’s in it briefly

First episode of season two took me a few days to watch as I kept coming off it with it being a bit slow. I’d say from episode 6 that’s when it started to get really good.

Ending bit I was like Joe again?!

My friend also reckons the woman on the other side of the fence is going to be his mum and we’ll find out more about her season 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
The actor who plays Joe said it definitely isn’t his mum on the other side of the fence. Think I read it in an article on Facebook 😊

Disappointed with season 2. Much preferred season 1. Felt like they’ve tried hard in season 2 to try and take it to the next level by introducing a lot more characters and background etc but in my opinion it just didn’t work..

Reactions: 3
Is the book similar to the series?
I preferred season 1 as it was very ‘WTF’ in a shocked way whereas season 2 it was more WTF’ in a comedy sense!

1 think that bugged me, other than the finger the-attachment being mentioned once and then forgotten about (shouldn’t it take months and some physio to recover?!) was the box.....I’m guessing they aren’t cheap.....how could he afford it?!
It was set up at the start that he didn’t have much spare money lying around, yet he could order the box, pay for a Large storage unit and buy the resident of the box regular overpriced take out food (they definitely were not £2 soggy salads from Asda)!

Reactions: 1
Something I remembered annoyed me when I was talking about it with a friend today.. he says he knew D was in the warehouse because he has a camera in his house I think? When concerned what had happened (don’t want to say too much and give things away for people that might not of watched) why didn’t he just check his cameras? I mean I guess they’d just say they don’t record and they’re just live cameras but just seems there’s a lot of flaws in this series!

Who do you think is the new neighbour? Someone from Joe's past or someone new??
I think people are over speculating about this. While I’m sure they have a storyline sketched out, at the time of filming that scene it was probably vague. They just needed something to open the story up for a potential third series - but I doubt there are many clues in the clip itself. I know she was reading all those books but i wonder if they’d even cast the actor at that point.

Just started watching You on Netflix. Anyone been watching this? What do you think?

Reactions: 2
I enjoyed it, but it really made me lock down my FB lol. I'm an old fossil, don't do Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, none of that shite lol. Christ I've probably still got a Bebo and MySpace kicking around! It's hilarious though how crap she is at not spotting her man skulking around corners :D

• Haha
I enjoyed it, but it really made me lock down my FB lol. I'm an old fossil, don't do Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, none of that shite lol. Christ I've probably still got a Bebo and MySpace kicking around! It's hilarious though how crap she is at not spotting her man skulking around corners :D
It is very creepy. The guy who owned the book store had a lot to answer for. :eek:

We binged watched it on then first few weeks of lockdown 🙈 absolutely loved it and no
Spoilers but can see where serious 3 is heading!!
Agree with comment about not seeing him though 🤣 hardly full on disguise.

There’s actually already a thread on this if u want to see what other people have said about it 😊

There’s actually already a thread on this if u want to see what other people have said about it 😊
Thank you! I went searching and couldn't find one :oops: I will have another look 👍
I did prefer season 2. can't wait for 3 now.

Anyone else love this series?

Which did you like more - 1 or 2?

I think I liked 1 ... although I was excited at the end of 2, to see where 3 will go.