You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe mentions his finger being reattached quite fleetingly, hes parking his car and says " wow the surgeon Henderson recommended really did do a great job" or something like that. I just remembered that bit as it was a it like What...
Again the finger thing just wasn't believable 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Omg I forgot about the finger. Was it really necessary to take it that far? Particularly as it’s never mentioned again. The guy still could have roughed him up enough without it being that absurd. At the same time Im not so bothered as I suspect I’m not the only one who forgot all about it.
Joe mentions his finger being reattached quite fleetingly, hes parking his car and says " wow the surgeon Henderson recommended really did do a great job" or something like that. I just remembered that bit as it was a it like What...
Thanks! I missed those bits! :)

I enjoyed it but have to agree the last couple of episodes slipped into being completely unbelievable. Mostly I was annoyed they didn't wrap up the Candace/Delilah/Ellie plots properly.

I thought (but I guess I was wrong?) that Candace had said she'd already called the police when she brings Love to the cage.

I wanted to see how they cleared up the bodies and managed to explain it all away, when they just brushed over it. And also - given that Delilah's friend was a cop, surely he would just have tracked her cell phone?

Also ridiculous - when Candace goes to the police about Joe burying her alive, and the police just tell her to get lost.

Don't get me wrong, it's a really fun series and I did enjoy it - but there's a lot of things that are super unrealistic in order to make the plot work.

Reactions: 12
I just binged S2 over the last couple of days and enjoyed it. However S1 was just so good and the plot well crafted that S2 can’t really compete.
If it wasn’t for Joe it would feel like watching two completely different programs. One of the characters did mention it and I had to agree it was a little more Dexter this time round.

There was too many characters in this series and a lot of them did not get fleshed out and the gaping plot holes as well. I liked the Will character and Ellie and hope they will make more appearances.
Also Candace was really underwhelming considering how S1 ended.
I did like the ending though. Would be interesting to see a dynamic where he tries it on with the neighbour and then maybe get Joe and Love in a “war” of sorts.

I enjoyed it but have to agree the last couple of episodes slipped into being completely unbelievable.
One thing that really gets me (I apologise if it's been mentioned and I missed it), is the lack of CCTV/Ring type products. They're so commonplace now yet conveniently no one has it in You!

I just binged S2 over the last couple of days and enjoyed it. However S1 was just so good and the plot well crafted that S2 can’t really compete.
If it wasn’t for Joe it would feel like watching two completely different programs. One of the characters did mention it and I had to agree it was a little more Dexter this time round.

There was too many characters in this series and a lot of them did not get fleshed out and the gaping plot holes as well. I liked the Will character and Ellie and hope they will make more appearances.
I did like the ending though. Would be interesting to see a dynamic where he tries it on with the neighbour and then maybe get Joe and Love in a “war” of sorts.
Completely agree. I had such high hopes for Candice and they failed.

You is an American psychological thriller television series developed by Greg Berlanti and ..... Following Netflix's reportings on the considerable success that You obtained after it was made available to stream on their platform service

First episode of season two took me a few days to watch as I kept coming off it with it being a bit slow. I’d say from episode 6 that’s when it started to get really good.

Ending bit I was like Joe again?!

My friend also reckons the woman on the other side of the fence is going to be his mum and we’ll find out more about her season 3 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

[/QUOTE

Definitely preferred season one Found season 2 to be too complex

I really enjoyed the first series and binge watched it over a couple of days but couldn't get into the second series at all.
I saw it through to the end even though I became bored with it.

Just finished series two. Ridiculous. I enjoyed it in a trashy way. Don’t think I would bother with another series if they make one.

Reactions: 5
First episode of season two took me a few days to watch as I kept coming off it with it being a bit slow. I’d say from episode 6 that’s when it started to get really good.

Ending bit I was like Joe again?!

My friend also reckons the woman on the other side of the fence is going to be his mum and we’ll find out more about her season 3 🤷🏻‍♀️
My friend thinks the same!

I definitely think season 2 was darker, and I strangely enjoyed it more especially towards the end. I preferred the characters. Didn’t like Beck at all. She was annoying.

Reactions: 1
I really enjoyed it but I felt they brushed over the fact Delilah was killed and Ellie just disappeared. I would have liked to have seen what happened with the body and where Ellie went.
Any chance you could post a spoiler warning before you post? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn't take the names seriously :ROFLMAO: Every time i looked at 'Love' all i could think about was Elle from The Haunting of Hill House

the 2nd series for me just wasn't believable (Sounds stupid i know) 🤷‍♀️
(Slight spoiler blurred)
That whole getting the box to LA

I was like "wtf"

Reactions: 3