You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't take the names seriously :ROFLMAO: Every time i looked at 'Love' all i could think about was Elle from The Haunting of Hill House

the 2nd series for me just wasn't believable (Sounds stupid i know) 🤷‍♀️
Finished it today.
Have to agree it does seem far fetched as silly as that sounds 🙄, good but predictable twist at the end. Is S3 confirmed? Think both Love & Forty are dicks.

Reactions: 1
Finished it yesterday and couldn’t believe that I was on his side by the end. 😮

Reactions: 3
I don’t know about anyone else but I never want him to get caught 😂 anxiety was going through the roof when Candice locked him in the box and was going to call the police 😰

Reactions: 6
When I finished reading Hidden Bodies a few years ago, I tweeted Caroline Kepnes to ask if there'd be more of Joe - she said there would! So that combined with the now successful Netflix show means S3 must be guaranteed. As always, the books are better though.

Reactions: 5
I really enjoyed it but I felt they brushed over the fact Delilah was killed and Ellie just disappeared. I would have liked to have seen what happened with the body and where Ellie went.

Reactions: 8
I agree @LLJ - that was definitely rushed at the end. Like Ellie would just be like 'ok then' and leave LA, and the police guy would just give up on looking for her? It also looked like Joe didn't stay in touch with Ellie like he said - after he threw her postcards away?

@erin182 haha true - he looks amazing in those denim jackets. And I liked the all black at the funeral scene. Sighhhh..

Just bought the books :) As well as another by the author- Providence. Loved the series so looking forward to these as often find the books are way better!

Double post sorry - they also didn't mention what happened to Joe's finger

I liked it but found the part with the guy who's identity he stole unrealistic.. also was it ever explained where he got that new glass box from? there wasn't any explanation (as far as I am aware) last time it made sense because of the precious books

I liked it but found the part with the guy who's identity he stole unrealistic.. also was it ever explained where he got that new glass box from? there wasn't any explanation (as far as I am aware) last time it made sense because of the precious books
You hear him say he built it whilst that Will watched him or something like that
Sorry not a great explanation 😂

I thought a lot of the latter part of the season would have been a hallucination for some reason 😂 I didn’t believe he’d let the actual will go free and we’d find out he killed him and was just imagining that he could be a better person. I think in regards to the dead bodies Loves parents would have cleaned up for them... I assume they also know what joe is capable of? I’m sure we will find out in season 3. I don’t know how that will play out... I kinda feel like love really is joes true soulmate because she was willing to go to the same extremes as he was in order to be with him. I don’t think joe will ever find what he’s looking for!

Reactions: 2
I thought a lot of the latter part of the season would have been a hallucination for some reason 😂 I didn’t believe he’d let the actual will go free and we’d find out he killed him and was just imagining that he could be a better person. I think in regards to the dead bodies Loves parents would have cleaned up for them... I assume they also know what joe is capable of? I’m sure we will find out in season 3. I don’t know how that will play out... I kinda feel like love really is joes true soulmate because she was willing to go to the same extremes as he was in order to be with him. I don’t think joe will ever find what he’s looking for!
that would have been a really good plot twist!

You hear him say he built it whilst that Will watched him or something like that
Sorry not a great explanation 😂
ah ok thanks! totally missed it!

Just bought the books :) As well as another by the author- Providence. Loved the series so looking forward to these as often find the books are way better!

Double post sorry - they also didn't mention what happened to Joe's finger

There is a passing comment from him about it being reattached and his fingers are strapped together in a cradle thing (which looks post operative). I think it was when he was talking about being friends with Love and about her volunteering at the food bank. They’re in the back of a van moving crates.

There is a passing comment from him about it being reattached and his fingers are strapped together in a cradle thing (which looks post operative). I think it was when he was talking about being friends with Love and about her volunteering at the food bank. They’re in the back of a van moving crates.
Omg I forgot about the finger. Was it really necessary to take it that far? Particularly as it’s never mentioned again. The guy still could have roughed him up enough without it being that absurd. At the same time Im not so bothered as I suspect I’m not the only one who forgot all about it.

Joe mentions his finger being reattached quite fleetingly, hes parking his car and says " wow the surgeon Henderson recommended really did do a great job" or something like that. I just remembered that bit as it was a it like What...

• Haha