You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really waiting for the storyline with Nadia to spring into life. But it never came.

Let's just go and root around the flat of this really dangerous serial killer 🙄

That character had a lot of potential, but it was all wasted.

Reactions: 6
I truly think Penn is one of the best actors of his time, in both gossip girl and you he has a way of manipulating the viewer with such simplicity in his performance yet it gets the message across. He is one talented chap.
---
Also, I believe him and Ed were miles ahead of GG cast in terms of acting ability

Reactions: 14
I truly think Penn is one of the best actors of his time, in both gossip girl and you he has a way of manipulating the viewer with such simplicity in his performance yet it gets the message across. He is one talented chap.
---
Also, I believe him and Ed were miles ahead of GG cast in terms of acting ability
Shame Ed’s a creep

Reactions: 5
Wrong thread but Chace was so so pretty. But so so wooden.

I thought Leighton was great too, actually.

Reactions: 4
I was really waiting for the storyline with Nadia to spring into life. But it never came.

Let's just go and root around the flat of this really dangerous serial killer 🙄

That character had a lot of potential, but it was all wasted.
From memory there was a character in the 4th book who was onto Joe. It was definitely a cat and mouse game with no winner (so far). She was a murder mystery writer. I have a feeling Nadia has been loosely based on her but obviously has been wasted in the TV show.

Reactions: 3