‘You must wait at least 40 seconds before performing this action’

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Just tried to post a reply on Louise Pentland’s thread. And got the above message. When I tried again it seemed to count down (20 seconds, 8 seconds) - is there a reason why? I’ve been here a year and never came across those types of messages before today. Am I in trouble? 🙁

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Just tried to post a reply on Louise Pentland’s thread. And got the above message. When I tried again it seemed to count down (20 seconds, 8 seconds) - is there a reason why? I’ve been here a year and never came across those types of messages before today. Am I in trouble? 🙁
I think you tried to post a comment too soon after you posted one. It happens to me on occasion.

STJ_95

VIP Member
I think it's a universal thing. You have to wait between comments. I get it sometimes trying to comment on different threads st the same time.

Probably to prevent spamming presumably.

Yel

VIP Member
Staff member
Nope, it's for everyone a 120 second limit between messages. Just to avoid the chatroom style messages I think :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks