you, me and the 6 Cs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this channel, because themumof the family is so real, yes she shops a lot but she has 5 kids, she meal plans, she blogs, shes always washing but her and her husband are fantastic parents and her kids are so nice and very well mannered, her vlogs are always very interesting and she sometimes shares recipes and shows how she prepares food, they eat a lot from scratch which I love and overall they just seem like happy kids, she also does Q&A sessions and shouts out,she doesnt hide the fact that her kids can fight and she is respectfulof their privacy, I always watch with a big smile,they deserve to do well on You Tube, she touched very briefly on all the goings on , on you tube recently and did it in such a way that it was respectful

Reactions: 12
I really like this one too. I’ve watched her from the very start of her channel and she’s still one of my favourites. I absolutely loved how respectful she was of Carson’s potty training, when she said it’s something personal for him and doesn’t want to discuss it too much on the channel. And doesn’t force her boys to be filmed when they aren’t comfortable with it. There are a few channels I watch where a blind man could see the older kids don’t like the camera on them.

The only minor annoyance I had with the channel is the way Cerise used to constantly bounce about and pull faces at the camera when her mother was talking, but she doesn’t do that so much now

Reactions: 5
I love her channel too. Kelly and James come across as really lovely parents. Both of them are very hands on, even though James works nights as a taxi driver, he's always there helping to get the kids to school and nursery. I loved the way Kelly touched on the subject of the you know who. Also when her kids tell her they don't want to film, she always respects their wishes. Plus Carson is an absolute sweet.

Reactions: 7
I love her channel too. Kelly and James come across as really lovely parents. Both of them are very hands on, even though James works nights as a taxi driver, he's always there helping to get the kids to school and nursery. I loved the way Kelly touched on the subject of the you know who. Also when her kids tell her they don't want to film, she always respects their wishes. Plus Carson is an absolute sweet.
Carson is too cute! I think shes very relatable and I feel like she’s a friend even though I don’t know her

I live in the same city and I love that they show it in a good light,I agree with you both Carson is a sweetheart, kelly always seemsto make even the mundane task interesting, some people just have a knack of doing that,they deserve for their channel to grow,Iparticularly love when Carson saysmy painted today etc

Reactions: 2
I live in the same city and I love that they show it in a good light,I agree with you both Carson is a sweetheart, kelly always seemsto make even the mundane task interesting, some people just have a knack of doing that,they deserve for their channel to grow,Iparticularly love when Carson saysmy painted today etc
Aw I’ve never been to Liverpool but I’d like to. My mum goes there regularly, she loves everything about it. There’s no excuse for me really as the boat to go there is very close to me.

I find her channel one of the most real. I like the way she’ll say the odd time that she’s broke this week or can’t afford something. Most of us find ourselves in that boat at one time or another. She doesn’t try to make everything look perfect all the time.

I asked her once if James has a single brother lol. He just seems like such a good husband and dad.

Aw I’ve never been to Liverpool but I’d like to. My mum goes there regularly, she loves everything about it. There’s no excuse for me really as the boat to go there is very close to me.

I find her channel one of the most real. I like the way she’ll say the odd time that she’s broke this week or can’t afford something. Most of us find ourselves in that boat at one time or another. She doesn’t try to make everything look perfect all the time.

I asked her once if James has a single brother lol. He just seems like such a good husband and dad.
you should try and come here there is loads to do at all times of the year,thats funny about James having a brother bet she laughed at that

I love this channel, we have kids the same age and she seems like a great parent, way more organized than me! She's honest about the fact her kids aren't always comfortable being filmed and doesn't force them, her eldest son isn't in the blogs at all usually.

Reactions: 4
I like her honesty, she buys for convenience, she takes shortcuts, she tries to please all the children, never forces them to be filmed, does lots of interesting side videos not just her vlogs. What you see is what you get. No pretending to be supermum, super happy, super hauls it really is an average stay at home mum life.

Reactions: 8
Yes. I've watched them for a while. Love the way Kelly doesn't force her kids to be in the vlogs. Her and James are brilliant parents

Reactions: 1
I love this channel, Kelly is such a lovely lady and a brilliant mum. All the family are lovely. All the vlogs are so natural,the kids all decide if and when they want to take part,there's nothing forced. I love rewatching the vlogmas vlogs kelly has posted from past years

Reactions: 3
there is already a rave about section for these,I find them so relateable and watchable (is that even a word) and the fact as someone has mentioned she cares about her kids being on camera says it all to me

Reactions: 1
Love Kelly and her family! they are such great parents and their vlogs are actually real! no staged scenes no dramas just genuine people! i have a feeling her channel is going to go far! and best of all she doesnt exploit her children!