Yoga influencers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following a post about Rachel brathen... Any recommendations or rants about yoga influencers?

Ill start by saying I cannot bear yoga with adrienne

Absolutely love kino mcgregor

Reactions: 2
Following a post about Rachel brathen... Any recommendations or rants about yoga influencers?

Ill start by saying I cannot bear yoga with adrienne

Absolutely love kino mcgregor
I really like yoga with Adrienne.

I follow Yoga Girl and go from liking her to being annoyed at her. She’s very privileged and can come across obnoxious at times.

I must look into Kino McGregor.

Reactions: 1
I like Sarabeth Yoga but I just look at her videos, not so much at her socials. I like her voice and how she explains poses.
I can’t listen to Adriene’s voice.

I like Sarabeth Yoga but I just look at her videos, not so much at her socials. I like her voice and how she explains poses.
I can’t listen to Adriene’s voice.
Must check out sarabeth. Have been doing a lot of cat meffans videos. The right level of intermediate but not too fast as I need to build strength but really need to stretch. Been following her on Insta also,

Annie Clarke - I used to love her. And then she just became something else… absolutely not relatable anymore and preachy. Comes across as someone who lives in a bubble. Also used to be bbfs with Deliciously Ella but they seem to have drifted apart.

I can't watch Jessica Richburg's videos even though I would like to, because she says "feets" instead of "feet" and it just grates. I wish I could understand German so I could do more of Mady Morrison's videos, she does some with no voiceover and english instructions that I like. I also enjoy Yoga with Bird's channel.

• Heart
Annie Clarke - I used to love her. And then she just became something else… absolutely not relatable anymore and preachy. Comes across as someone who lives in a bubble. Also used to be bbfs with Deliciously Ella but they seem to have drifted apart.
It seems to be all about her kid now with Annie Clarke- I followed her for the yoga :coffee:

So I have questions after seeing that Annie Clarke is closing down her online store.

How do these people make money? She hardly posts about her online yoga studio (what even is that?!) and that profile has less than 3000 followers despite the profile being over 2 years old. Annie never even made it to 100k followers and I have not seen her do any actual work for a long time. She stopped having actual classes. She had a few good collabs with hotels and brands for retreats but surely you can’t buy a house and renovate it on that money.

I was wondering about similar things when it came to one of her friends, Lotte Bowser too, but I will cut her some slack because she lost her partner and there was a pretty big gofundme campagin that I’m sure she had money left from and then potentially life insurance and whatever else. She also did make her entire existence cheaper by moving out of the UK.

Like… are these people all sitting on some succeesful onlyfans accounts/do they have sugardaddies or are we truly all suckers that never got enlightened about not having to actually work to get head in life?