Yes Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a Yes Mum thread because she grinds on my tits?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so but maybe it’s locked and we have to say an inspiration quote before we can enter?
Her cards are ridiculous twaddle but at least she marks her ads/gifted really clearly. I followed her until recently as had enjoyed her content (her dogs are actually angels 😍) but did unfollow when she dropped MOD for CB as fast as she did.

Slightly off topic I laugh every time I think about the fact budget Clemmie (CT) was caught with Hollie on mute on her stories 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her cards are ridiculous twaddle but at least she marks her ads/gifted really clearly. I followed her until recently as had enjoyed her content (her dogs are actually angels 😍) but did unfollow when she dropped MOD for CB as fast as she did.

Slightly off topic I laugh every time I think about the fact budget Clemmie (CT) was caught with Hollie on mute on her stories 😂😂😂
Wait ..what CT muted Hollie ?

Reactions: 1
I think for me it's when she posted her 'raw' and 'honest' account of getting divorced when she was already nobbing the next dude. And she didn't pick too badly eh? He doesn't seem too short or a bob or two. So she can continue her middle class lifestyle.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened to Hollie? She randomly popped into my head the other day and I can’t find her on Instagram anymore.