Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I quite like her, she seems to have come under fire recently for doing loads of ads, but they’re not for crap or sliming tea and she does seem to actually like what she’s promoting.

BUT wtf she’s off to Ghana on a press trip apparently?!?!

Attention seeking today on the stories... 🙄
Talking about being cheated on isn’t attention seeking, I’d almost go as far to use that insta favourite and call it brave. Why do you think it’s attention seeking?

Reactions: 1
Talking about being cheated on isn’t attention seeking, I’d almost go as far to use that insta favourite and call it brave. Why do you think it’s attention seeking?
I guess I just thought it was a bit of a random thing to share all of a sudden.

I feel for her I just don’t get it. I said before I do basically like her just things always end up being the same with these wannabe influencers. all ads and not much substance or anything interesting going on.

Not many people seem to follower her here thou so maybe it’s just me who’s noticed. She’s still a fave of mine 😃

I don’t mind her she’s pretty harmless always declares her ads doesn’t come across entitled. She also works I noticed and isn’t the size zero blonde bombshell that we have rammed down our throats on Instagram all day everyday

Okay I quite liked her and even recommended her on a rave about thread. But she’s on a ‘press trip’ and believes she doesn’t need to mark it as a ad and it’s really wound me up
Seems to happen to them all once they get a bit of success gets to their heads

She’s just posted that she has actually broken up with her boyfriend if 17 years. I feel a bit sorry for her to be honest.

Anyone else think she’s lost the plot? I really loved this girl before she annoyed me a bit but now I’m a bit worried about her at the moment?

Now dating someone new! 😳 although I’m talking to myself so seems no one else here follows her 🤣🤣🤣

I follow her and did think it’s a bit soon to be dating someone new. But her ex sounds like an utter tit so fair play to her for getting some positive male attention, hopefully she will be sensible and not jump straight into something

I’m glad she has piped down about the dating although I think she is quite funny so it could be entertaining if she gets bad tinder dates or something.

Anyone following her at the moment? Getting the boobs out a bit 😂 but I do like her quite a bit again and she does seem happier now the ex is properly gone from all of their lives. I actually give her credit for seemingly keeping her tit together for the kids, must be hard.

I used to really like her, but I’ve had to unfollow she’s started to really annoy me. Doing loads of ads then saying “sorry for all the ads” well you can’t be that sorry you’re still doing them!?
And the other night when she justified eating her child’s cupcake because she only had one glass of wine left!? 🙄

I used to really like her, but I’ve had to unfollow she’s started to really annoy me. Doing loads of ads then saying “sorry for all the ads” well you can’t be that sorry you’re still doing them!?
And the other night when she justified eating her child’s cupcake because she only had one glass of wine left!? 🙄
Oh come on! I'm pretty sure everyone on here has eaten their kids cakes/sweets etc at some time or another. As far as parenting goes, that's pretty standard! 😆

I used to like her but it’s so obvious she is buying likes on all her posts
She’s actually talked about it a few times on her stories and told people it’s spam feom a company trying to get her to pay to stop it. Who knows but at least she said it on her stories a few times so as to try and be transparent.

She’s just said it again so she must read this site 🤣

She’s actually talked about it a few times on her stories and told people it’s spam feom a company trying to get her to pay to stop it. Who knows but at least she said it on her stories a few times so as to try and be transparent.

She’s just said it again so she must read this site 🤣
Sounds like BS to me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.