Yankee in the South #13 Will about three tshirts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe willy rode up to Hershey this weekend to get full size candy bars for all the kiddies in Gatlinburg?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe willy rode up to Hershey this weekend to get full size candy bars for all the kiddies in Gatlinburg?
I am sure the stans are on their knees prayer for Ding and dong right now. No new vlogs and no live tonight, how will the sheep survive? Maybe dongs herpes sore exploded all over the studio 🤪

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I am sure the stans are on their knees prayer for Ding and dong right now. No new vlogs and no live tonight, how will the sheep survive? Maybe dongs herpes sore exploded all over the studio 🤪
They must've saw this...they are live now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Shocked to hear YITS is going to do what they always do for Halloween this year. So much for the months and months of hearing about their big Halloween plans. Once again, Will is long on talk and short on plans and action.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dong let it out she was doing laundry from camping. Will wasn't going to say anything about the weekend trip.

Reactions: 8
Will said he won't be dressing in the Buc-ees Beaver onesie....I guess because he can't fit in it anymore.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Their racist Stan’s want a plantation tour. Dawn said she didn’t want to.. maybe she’s realizing that’s not a good idea.

Meanwhile jackass is shamelessly begging for money

Reactions: 9
Nice to see Dawn's herpes sore has scabbed over. But please get her an IV of Mountain Lightning stat she is about to fall asleep.

Oh here we go Will telling us about the YouTube aggarythm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Will reminds me of this man. Watch until about the 3minute mark. The close-up of the face is a dead-ringer. The only
difference is that Will is substantially bigger!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What if someone wants to start a channel that parodies idiot vloggers such as yourself? Like FRE or SMF? Someone should ask him that. Maybe they enjoy making fun of idiots and that is their passion?

Reactions: 8
Will you have no blessings. You have been doing this for 7 years and still haven't reached 80K suscribers. You live in a shanty that is half falling apart. You have no money. You have no medical insurance or retirement plan. You are not in good health. Should I go on?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We arrived in PF this afternoon. Saw this while we were driving down the Parkway and busted out laughing.

23B895D4-8645-4EED-AB56-79A9121C29F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love when Will says, "We're just like you guys, there's nothing special there," while saying he isn't "famous." And this is right after he says they were bombarded by people recognizing them at Cherokee Grill. You're so confusing and condescending at the same time, Will.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.