Xh11jab

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she the same one that hooks up with randoms all the time and tries to marry them to make her antics seem “halal” if so she is vile. Her face doesn’t move, she just sits there eating greasy food and live insta videoing herself preening and pouting.

Reactions: 2
She's just pure car crash tv. I feel sorry for her daughter. And I don't get why people would ask her for dating/relationship advice.

I did not mind her initially, when she started YouTube. The latest ranting is a bit too far though, all over the place and contradictory. Definitely agree, focus on that lovely daughter,who seems to be copying “Hi guys” to get some attention. If you offer any constructive criticism or feedback,then you are clearly a hater and reminded that you are not to judge Thanna.

Than a has a clothing company Modest by T, along with hijaabs and then the new slimming ebook...Moo slim, where you can learn how to excessively reduce your calorie intake and lose weight. Basically flogging the Cambridge Diet without the shakes etc and substitute it for a a calorie equivalent meal, nothing you can keep up in the long term...but it is a great little money spinner. I think there may be parental help or life insurance for ex husband as there is no way that lifestyle is achieved by what she shows are her income channels.
Maybe she got paid well for articles/post husband’s death and for being a dating guru. The way she acts around that male friend of hers, who was in a few videos, I would pass on dating advice thanks.

Exactly, the maths don't add up at all. I've never known anyone to actually purchase anything from her modesty range and her hijab are all around £5 each - in an already very saturated market. The e-book has only recently been released, and again it's only £5. She doesn't strike me as someone who would've been that organised enough to arrange life insurance as soon as she got married, but perhaps I'm wrong as clearly the money must be coming from somewhere. Her father seems like he is in a job that gives a good wage so he must be giving her some allowance, but renting a two bed flat in london is still going to be expensive. Thanna spends a fortune on food and cosmetic procedures as all.

Reactions: 1
It dosent matter if he had life insurance as he died in accident his own insurance covered him .....many ppl do well buy selling scarfs for £5 it all adds up an am sure her range is far more expensive then £5

Did anyone watch her 'breakdown' the other day. So she seriously felt down, started crying and her first concern is to record herself crying for her 'fans'. WTF.

Does she still post? I unfollowed her a while back as all she did was mime songs and eat junk in her car!!!
I hope she is in a better place.

Yeah she’s still posting, if anything more than ever since she’s discovered tik tok now. But otherwise same old content....starves herself on her glorified slim fast diet then pigs out on junk food, getting more tattoos and spends a lot of time indulging in ‘halal dating’ 🙄

The story about her husband is really sad, I used to watch her on YouTube, and as someone who is of a similar cultural background to her, I just don’t understand how her family haven’t intervened - I know she’s an adult but..
her daughter Ava is absolutely gorgeous!

The TikToks are cringe as is the desperate need for attention, sleeping all day and late night lives with random blokes. Don’t get me started on her “halal” dating.

The TikToks are cringe as is the desperate need for attention, sleeping all day and late night lives with random blokes. Don’t get me started on her “halal” dating.
I cringe when I see her tiktoks, I think she just letting herself down, and I know before she mentioned that she didn’t wear hijab and chose to put it on in recent years, but it’s more than just a scarf on her head. It’s a personal thing between her and her creator, but I just hope she finds inner peace instead of craving validation from strangers on the internet all the time

Ifs really sad what happened to her and what she’s turned into. I guarantee more than half the people that tune in to her lives are there to laugh at her and not with her. But she seems really dependent on attention, even if it means sacrificing her self respect.

I can’t deal with her and unfollowed. She puts polls asking questions and blocks everyone to answers opposing her or blocks anyone with an opinion that isn’t ass licking. She is REALLY insecure, poor girl.

She popped up in my explore feed recently and I almost didn't recognize her, with the lollipop head and a face full of fillers etc. She clearly needs help and I wonder why her parents don't intervene....okay they may not be together any more but surely they both have their daughters (and grand daughters) best interests at heart. What exactly does she do all day long? Her daughter is at full time school now, there's no reason why she can't have a job or return to education to give her some sense of direction.
She blocked me because I 'liked' a comment that someone else made pointing out something very valid. She always makes a big deal of letting people know that it's not the people leaving negative comments that will get blocked, but the people who 'like' the comments. Which is pointless because in my case I only liked it as it was exactly what I would've said myself 😂

I do wonder how her parents feel with her behaviour considering she is mother.
She literally leaves her mum to look after her daughter while sits on live for hours on end at a time smoking 100 shishas or she’s recording controversial tiktoks or on her multiple dating apps chasing men.
Once on live she was acting so erratic, it was clear she was drunk. It’s shame she has no real friends around her to stop her making a mockery of herself.

I agree, she needs some proper friends instead of thinking her happiness lies in the arms of yet another man. What happened to her friend Carolina, the one who was battling cancer? She seemed like a lovely person and I hope she recovered.
I've often thought Thanna seemed drunk or high when she does her lives, her mother can't not know about it.

Ugly girls get excited at any bit of male interaction... she’s just flattered from these freshies talking to her on live. She was on tv talking about school topics and OMG she is ALL FILTERS. She’s fat, wrinkly and has really deep eye bags.
She’s also friends with psycho omar- the biggest incel on the internet. Thanna must be the worlds easiest shag lol

I didn't even know she had a thread on here, just saw it on her stories and made my way over 😂 she clearly wants to weed out the people that comment here from her IG, and let her fans defend her honour in the process.
I used to think she was alright, but it seems, ironically and sadly, that her life after her husband passed away is just a car crash that you can't tear your eyes away from. Her 'I hate men but I want a man' shtick is getting old as well. Maybe a decent one would come along if she didn't flaunt herself on every form of social media? I feel sorry for Ava tbh.